The Instagram model who had one of her 38J breast implants pop is having her mental health questioned online … but she says she’s not ill and views plastic surgery as a hobby.
The Canadian model, who goes by Mary Magdalene on social media, tells us she started getting plastic surgeries at 18 and after 12 years and a ton of procedures, she says she started feeling like her plastic transformation was her own way of being an adrenaline junkie.
Mary says she’s just like anyone who gets super into extreme sports … but instead of climbing bigger mountains or jumping from higher heights, she went bigger and bigger with her injections … from her lips, to her butt and, of course, her boobs.
Instagram / @1800leavemaryalone
As we reported … Mary says she’s going to change to a more “natural” look after one of her 11-pound boob implants popped , leaving her with a uni-boob and a bunch of tattooed skin.
Instagram Model’s Massive 38J Breast Implant Bursts
Mary says her out-of-this-world surgeries brought her happiness over the years, but adds her feelings have changed and now she’s going to change her appearance. In fact, she says if her implant didn’t pop, she would have gone even bigger with her next procedure and doubled her already massive 38J cup size.
The IG model says she’s going to do her next breast procedure in Brussels, and she’s going under the knife twice for a breast reduction that will set her back nearly $33,000 … and bring her breast implants down from 5,000 cc to 700cc.
Mary says she had a spiritual awakening after the incident, with her come-to-Jesus moment aided in part by some mind-altering substances … and she wants to move away from what she sees as her current “bimbo” look.
And, get this … Mary tells us she’s going to save the excess skin cut off during her breast reduction surgery and save it in a jar … as a reminder of what she’s been through.
- Secrecy may be the reason why eating disorders are the most deadly of all mental illnesses
- Understanding the mental health and mental illness continuum
- Know what to say when postpartum depression hits a loved one
- Footy is back and so are the WAGs: From models and writers to bloggers and TV presenters - a look at the women cheering on the sidelines and kicking plenty of goals of their own
- A TV presenter, high-school sweetheart, model and teacher: Meet the glamorous WAGS joining the nation's football stars at tonight's Dally M Awards
- Death on demand: has euthanasia gone too far?
- Thomas Mair: Extremist loner who targeted Jo Cox
- EXCLUSIVE: Carrie Fisher's failed pregnancy devastated her but angered Paul Simon, who wouldn't visit her in the hospital and led to end of their marriage, as new controversial book reveals Star Wars actress had weekly stoned sleepovers with Harrison Ford
- How Toronto's chief medical officer became the people’s doctor
- GenV clinic: Finding the path to family understanding
- What have we learned so far?
- A Stanford researcher is pioneering a dramatic shift in how we treat depression — and you can try her new app right now
- How Danny Frawley's daughter praised her footy legend father for facing up to his crippling depression in 2017 - only for him to be found dead two years later in a single car smash
- The fight over boxing legend George Chuvalo
- 19 science-backed ways men can appear more attractive to women
- 11 best-dressed women with a nationalist soul
- Cancer survivor inspires at Thai transgender beauty pageant
- Badminton: Singapore's next generation of shuttlers tipped to be 'world class'
- Transmongolian: The beauty queen breaking barriers
- Chernobyl 30 years on: former residents remember life in the ghost city of Pripyat
Uni-Boob IG Model Says She's Not Mentally Ill, Surgery Is Her 'Extreme Sport' have 613 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.