“That’s So Raven” star, Orlando Brown is going to get his head checked to see if he’s fit to stand trial in his Ohio criminal case … opening the door to a possible plea of not guilty by reason of insanity.
According to legal docs obtained by TMZ, Brown’s attorney is asking for a mental evaluation to see if the disgraced actor is mentally fit for trial.
Orlando’s charged with aggravated menacing, a first-degree misdemeanor in Ohio, for his December arrest . The former Disney star previously pled not guilty, but the results of the evaluation could lead to Orlando changing that plea.
Beautiful Mind Creations
In the meantime, Orlando’s on house arrest … he was released from custody Friday after posting bond of about $25,000.
Orlando Brown Loses Movie Gig After Arrest, Friend Says He Has Mental Health Issue
TMZ broke the story … Orlando was busted back in December after cops in Ohio say they responded to a call about a fight in progress between 2 men.
Cops say the alleged victim told officers Orlando came at him in a threatening manner while wielding a knife blade and hammer.
As we first reported, Orlando was living under the same roof as the alleged victim, who got him a movie role … which Brown’s since lost as a result of the alleged incident.
- 'Queer Eye' star Karamo Brown shares discrimination experienced filming in Texas
- Ravens Pro Bowl tackle Orlando Brown Jr. wants to be traded and multiple teams are interested
- Chiefs acquire offensive tackle Orlando Brown from Ravens for reported 4 picks, including 2021 first-rounder
- Karamo Brown Calls Sean Spicer a 'Friend' After DWTS Elimination: 'Lead with Love'
- The New York Giants have finally released Josh Brown, who admitted to domestic abuse
- When Mental Illness Becomes a Jail Sentence
- Debbie Allen reveals she catered Raven-Symoné's recent wedding while sharing sweet snap with the happy couple
- When the Right to Bear Arms Includes the Mentally Ill
- Remembering the Moment Everything Unraveled for Chris Brown and Rihanna - E! Online
- Blacks account for nearly half of all NYC arrests 6 years after end of stop-and-frisk: NYPD data
- Star Trek: Voyager's Must-Watch Episodes
- Hannah Hart: YouTube Star on Mental Illness, Depression, Her Schizophrenic Mom
- Aaron Carter Wants to Take a Lie Detector Test After DUI Arrest: "Everything Will Come to Light Very Soon" - E! Online
- Kyle Massey wanted by cops for missing court date after Cory in the House star ‘sends X-rated photos to teen’
- Raven-Symoné and Wife Miranda Pearman-Maday Hit the Red Carpet at the Daytime Emmy Children's Awards
- 'It's a whole pounds down journey': Raven-Symoné reveals 28-pound weight loss in jubilant clip alongside wife Miranda Pearman-Maday
- Judge Orders Medical Panel to Evaluate Tortured Guantánamo Prisoner
- Will Odell Beckham Jr. leave Cleveland? The Browns and Vikings are reportedly working on a trade for OBJ
- Millie Bobby Brown isn't the only celeb to quit social media because of bullying
- Omar Mateen Posted to Facebook Amid Orlando Attack, Lawmaker Says
'That's So Raven' Star Orlando Brown to Get Mental Evaluation After Arrest have 486 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 7, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.