Hulk Hogan has a message for his fans … “Don’t believe everything you hear!”
Days after WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle provided a bleak health assessment of Hulk’s current condition, saying he was in such rough shape he had no feeling in his legs and couldn’t walk without a cane, TMZ Sports obtained a video which appears to show differently.
The clip, shot by Hulk’s longtime friend and sports agent, Darren Prince , was shot Thursday night and shows 69-year-old Hogan very much walking without a cane, doing his best Ric Flair strut.
“Hulk Hogan here, the greatest of all time, a little stiff, a little sore, but woooooo!” before executing a walk that’d make Ric proud!
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Of course, Angle, on the latest episode of his podcast, said he spoke with Hogan last month during the taping of WWE Raw’s 30th Anniversary show and the WWE legend told him he "had the nerves cut from his lower body” during back surgery and “can't feel his lower body.”
Kurt, who’s known Hulk for decades, went on to say … “I thought [Hogan] was using the cane because he had pain in his back. He doesn't have any pain. He has nothing at all. He can't feel anything.”
FWIW, Angle also talked about how great Hulk is … so there doesn’t appear to be any beef between the men — just a bit of misunderstanding.
Of course, Hulk has battled severe injuries, especially to his back (he’s had at least 10 back surgeries) as a result of decades of professional wrestling.
Bottom line, it appears reports of Hulk’s demise have been greatly exaggerated, brother!
- CNN's Jim Sciutto claims Trump never told Putin not to meddle in election, but video shows otherwise
- Video Music Awards 2020: MTV Just Wants Our Stupid Love
- Benidorm on steroids! Cornish locals say they are 'too scared' to go food shopping as visitors ignore social distancing and pour down narrow streets
- The minibus driver throwing doubt on Harry Maguire's 'fake cops' claim: Chauffeur says two undercover officers clearly identified themselves before asking him to take Man Utd star and friends to police station
- Female bodybuilder hits back at men who say her muscles are a TURN OFF and 'sneer' at her in the gym - insisting they are just JEALOUS of her ripped body (which her husband loves)
- Seven police officers suspended after video shows hood placed on head of Black man in police custody
- Compulsory masks in corridors, robo-cleaners to kill coronavirus DNA and screens to stop it spreading: Bizarre rules for return to schools are revealed as SARAH VINE says frazzled parents will do whatever it takes to get their children back in
- 'You won't be safe in Joe Biden's America!' Mike Pence accuses Democratic candidate of failing to stand by 'the thin blue line' and planning to deliver socialism as he delivers RNC speech at Fort McHenry and says Donald Trump will bring 'law and order'
- Ex-Cabinet Minister says UK-US relations can’t continue as normal until Harry Dunn’s family get justice
- Sushant Singh Rajput death: Maharashtra home minister says he got requests to probe Sandip Ssingh’s alleged drug links
- Stress-induced insomnia could imperil public health, sleep researchers say
- Ankita Lokhande shares tribute video by Adhyayan Suman for Sushant Singh Rajput, he says: ‘Means world to me, all SSR fans’
- Rhea Chakraborty’s lawyer on reports of her confessing to drugs chats: ‘We go by what CBI, ED, police or NCB officially says’
- Senior Chinese diplomat says trip to Asian, European countries produces key consensus
- Family of Michael Jackson calls sexual abuse doc Leaving Neverland a 'public lynching' and lashes out at men saying they were raped by King of Pop while a former child friend defends singer
- Ryanair passenger with coronavirus who was hauled off flight by Hazmat-suited medics had 'no symptoms' and received a text seconds before take off 'saying he was positive', claims fellow traveller
- Is this daily infections chart now nearly meaningless? Percentage of positive tests has dropped from 40% to less than 2.5% as Matt Hancock says coronavirus 'is NOT out of control'
- Illinois cop is filmed punching woman in the face three times as she's being restrained on a gurney after she bit him on the leg while suffering from a 'mental health crisis'
- Brain fog, fatigue, breathlessness. Rehab centers set up across Europe to treat long-term effects of coronavirus
- Past vaccine disasters show why rushing a coronavirus vaccine now would be 'colossally stupid'
Hulk Hogan Says Kurt Angle's Wrong About Health, Walks On Video To Prove It have 750 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 3, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.