It’s Grammy weekend once again in Los Angeles, and some of the industry’s biggest stars aren’t wasting any time in celebrating music’s biggest honor.
Tons of parties popped up across the city Thursday … events dedicated to the rookies of the biz and even some dedicated to the veterans.
For starters — there was the Warner Music Party at The Hollywood Athletic Club — which brought out Anderson .Paak , Nile Rodgers , Missy Elliott , Wiz Khalifa , Saweetie and Bebe Rexha … just to name a few.
Some of the biggest names turned out at the Black Music Collective Party at The Hollywood Palladium. While there was plenty of celebrating, Lil Wayne was honored with the Global Impact Award at the event. Drake presented him with the awards, cracking jokes about The Grammys in the process.
Lil Kim , DJ Khaled , Dr. Dre , Ciara and Swizz Beatz were also all in the house to watch Wayne get his props.
The Spotify party kicked off at The Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood — Ice Spice , Latto and Yung Gravy were some of the newcomers there — but vets like Jared Leto , Machine Gun Kelly , Drew Taggart from The Chainsmokers and Diplo also went.
There was also Dj Drama’ s Grammy Weekend Release Party for his new project "I'm Really Like That" at Classic Cat which brought out names like Tyler, the Creator , Blac Chyna , G Herbo and Don Cannon .
Of course, The Grammys aren’t until Sunday, so expect plenty more pics and vids of your favorite celebs out and about and partying their faces off.
- Police: Missing college athlete died on Los Angeles freeway
- California college soccer player found dead after going missing in Los Angeles
- Seattle and Los Angeles play to 1-1 draw
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Miami Marlins series primer
- Marcus Allen: It’s a perfect time for Raiders, NFL to return to Los Angeles
- Chargers apply to trademark multiple Los Angeles names
- Mark Davis: Raiders would ‘kick ass’ in Los Angeles
- Pac-12 is packed with QB talent, title contenders
- Stadium Series Weekend: Chavez Ravine to House Ruth Built in 24 Hours
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto
- Jury breaks for weekend in Giants fan beating case
- Owners’ meetings agenda packed with rules, L.A., Super Bowl, TV
- The Latest: Al Horford arrives at All-Star weekend
- Angels slowed with 8-7 loss to Athletics
- D.C. United and Columbus Crew remain winless after low-scoring MLS weekend
- Weekend Watch List: Cats, Bolts close out regular season; Rays visit Marlins
- Warriors fans celebrate NBA title with street party
- Browns coach ‘not concerned’ about Manziel’s hard-partying ways
- With Josh Hamilton gone, Angels need help out of left field
- Angels’ Wilson offers advice to athletes regarding safe celebrations
Grammy Weekend Kicks Off in Los Angeles with Celeb-Packed Parties have 461 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 3, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.