EXCLUSIVE: Digital content indie Cowshed Social has rebranded to Cowshed Collective , signed a former YMU Chief Business Officer and split into four divisions.
Cowshed, which creates content for Gen-Zs, will now operate with a Studios, Social, Creators and Ventures division. Studios will focus on producing content for broadcasters, Social on building brands, Creators on talent development and Ventures will be business-to-business.
Hamizadeh is a signature hire who joins as Chief Business Officer. She is a former YMU Chief Business Officer and has also worked at UK publisher Haymarket. She joins soon after former Channel 4 and BBC Studios exec Matt Ford, while Cowshed Collective also recently hired former LADbible Group Head Of Production Joana Gutscher.
"Cowshed is an impressive business that understands content, production, and how to deliver for clients to a high standard all within one agency," said Hamizadeh. "I'm delighted to be involved in the next stage of the company's overall development."
Ford added: "I have worked closely with Maryam previously and know what an asset she will be to the business as we embark on our next chapter as Cowshed Collective."
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 31
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 12
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 4
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 19
- Forest Road Creating NFT Platform For Independent Producers; Trendy Digital Tokens That Jolted Art World Turn To Film IP
- Ex-Vice Media Exec Eddy Moretti Launches Unbranded Pictures At Sundance With $14M Amazon-Bought Drama ‘The Report’
- Motorsport Images Acquires Major Ferrari Image Collection
- Indie Film Temperature Check: Vaccines Roll Out And Production Revs Up But Insurers, Banks Still MIA
- Kiwi app generates over $7 million selling digital 3D sculptures using NFTs
- Why the Fashion Industry Is Betting Big on Branded Online Content
- Highland Film Group Names Caleb Ward VP Acquisitions; Anita Levian Promoted To Head Business & Legal Affairs
- Neon16’s Lex Borrero, Tommy Mottola & Range Media Partners Form Ntertain; Media Company To Lean In On Latin Content
- Square Enix Joins E3 2021's Growing Roster
- 40th anniversary fall/winter 2021 Michael Kors collection show
- How to sell my app
Former YMU Business Exec Joins Rebranded Digital Content Indie Cowshed Collective have 356 words, post on deadline.com at February 8, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.