Chris Spadaccini has been named Chief Marketing Officer for The CW Network, where he will oversee the network's broadcast and digital marketing divisions.
"It is very rare that any company gets to add someone of Chris Spadaccini's stature to its team," commented Brad Schwartz, President of Entertainment for The CW Network. "When it comes to marketers who have built and defined legendary brands for decades and created passionate emotional attachment between content and audiences, Chris is a true pioneer and the best in the business. As the broadcast and digital landscape changes at a rapid pace, we are building a dream team with the excitement and experience needed to drive The CW forward. I just wish he could have brought 'The White Lotus' with him."
Previously, Spadaccini as the Chief Marketing Officer for Warner Media Entertainment. He was responsible for marketing HBO, TBS, TNT, truTV, and all aspects of brand and content marketing for HBO Max, the company's direct-to-consumer streaming platform. He had a 20-year career at HBO and helped to launch campaigns for Game of Thrones, The Sopranos , Entourage , The Wire , Euphoria and Succession.
"There are exciting changes underway at The CW and I'm thrilled to be a part of the network's evolution," said Spadaccini. "I'm looking forward to creating innovative brand experiences that resonate with mass audiences and help accelerate the next phase of business growth."
- Common Sense Networks Promotes Sharon Kroll Cohen to Chief Marketing Officer (EXCLUSIVE)
- WarnerMedia Ad Veteran Ryan Spicer Joins Atmosphere as Streaming Network’s Chief Revenue Officer
- Imax Hires Former HBO Max HR Chief Michele Golden As Global Chief People Officer
- Warner Bros. Discovery Down 15% After Earnings Debut As Wall Street Sees “Post-Merger Growing Pains” – Update
- The new CNN chief trying to shake off channel's post-Trump hangover
- Will Harry Styles Fans Deliver A Fall Hit For ‘Don’t Worry Darling’? – Box Office Preview
- Chris Winfrey Will Take Reins of Charter Communications As CEO
- Social media firms to testify at U.S. Senate Homeland Security hearing
- Marc Graboff To Depart As President Global Business & Legal Affairs At Warner Bros. Discovery
- Jack Dorsey’s Square Joins Largest Bitcoin Investment In Africa
- Golden State Warriors shooting to join world’s sports elite
- Don't Overlook These 5 Content Marketing Trends
- Universal, Warner Bros. Discovery Execs Mull Future of Asian Theatrical Business
- Warner Bros Discovery Restructures Diversity, Equity And Inclusion Group, Sets New Exec Roster
- Ex-Endemol Shine, Discovery & Nippon TV Execs Team To Launch Asian Content Firm Empire Of Arkadia
- Chris Cuomo Wants to Move Forward. Can He?
- CNN chief Chris Licht puts a stamp on network with new morning show lineup
- Ochsner’s growth exploded under Warner Thomas’ tenure. What happens next?
- ‘Smile’ Leads Box Office With Scary Good $22 Million Opening, ‘Bros’ Fizzles With $4.8 Million
- Box Office: ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ Nabs Strong $3.1 Million Thursday
Former Warner Media Exec Chris Spadaccini Joins CW As Chief Marketing Officer have 473 words, post on deadline.com at February 19, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.