Dee Dee Ramone fans with a passion for the singer’s life and some seriously deep pockets will now have a shot at owning some of his most personal items.
Ramone’s ex-wife, Vera Boldis , is teaming up with Moments In Time auctions to sell a bundle of Dee Dee’s belongings for a hefty $1.5 million. Boldis has held onto the collection from the original member of The Ramones for more than 40 years.
If someone is willing to shell out the $1.5M, they’ll get close to 1,000 items … including everything from lyrics and clothing, down to his love letters and his wedding album.
As for some specifics, there’s a super fancy gold and diamond ‘KING’ necklace, ties, as well as a signed copy of the group’s 5th studio album “End of the Century,” which was originally released in 1980.
Dee Dee died back in 2002, and Tommy Ramone , the last surviving member of the group, died in 2014.
So, bust out those wallets, Ramones fans, this kinda collection doesn’t come around often.
- This Week In Credit Card News: Credit Scores Hit 13-Year High; Amazon Tests Cashierless Technology At Whole Foods
- Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison buys massive basketball card collection for $25K after he’s shocked by original asking price
- Bayern Munich Star Alphonso Davies On NFT Collection, Playing Without Pressure And Messaging Messi
- Crown suffers big loss, Fortescue and CSL profits jump, while ASX ends flat and bitcoin hits new record
- How the Pandemic Stoked a Backlash to Multilevel Marketing
- The hard reality of Brexit is hitting Britain. It's costing everyone but Boris Johnson
- How Restaurant Personalization Can Create The Ultimate Dining Experience
- Sprouts Farmers Market, inc (SFM) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- NFTs Reshape Brand Marketing In The Creator Economy
- Free Market Philanthropy: GoFundMe Is Changing The Way People Give To Causes Big And Small
- Art market still kicking but NFTs are canvassing high-end support
- Can Stitch Fix Become the Global Destination for Personalized Shopping?
- Five Marketing Mistakes That Can Sabotage Customer Engagement
- More questions over supermarkets' lockdown pricing as tasty cheese hits $20 a kilogram
- For the love of art: Inside NZ's record-breaking million-dollar art scene
- Real Estate Mogul Harry Macklowe And His Ex-Wife’s Art Trove Could Net Over $600 Million At Auction
- What are essentials? That’s the million-dollar question for e-commerce firms
- 4 Amazing Stocks That Can Turn $150,000 Into $1 Million by 2035
- Peter Zinovieff, electronic music composer who built one of the first mass-market synthesisers – obituary
- Backed by Federal Funds, New Virus Tests Are Hitting the Market
Dee Dee Ramone's Collection of Personal Items Hits Market for $1.5 Million have 415 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.