EXCLUSIVE : Leading boutique firm, the Daniel Hoff Agency, is celebrating an impressive 30-year track record in entertainment via an expansion into Atlanta with a new office to be led by senior agents Renee Banks and Marta Parrillo .
Banks and Parrillo are both longtime veterans of the Daniel Hoff Agency who had previously been based in Los Angeles. The agency, with an established presence in both L.A. and New York, now looks to capitalize on the burgeoning hotbed of production in the South, with local agents to bring the personal touch that has been key to the firm's growth over the decades.
Daniel Hoff Agency founder, Daniel Hoff, told Deadline: "Ten years ago, we seized the opportunity to open a Manhattan office with Dave Secor leading the charge, and in 2020, we expanded that New York presence as we brought on power Broadway and musical theater agents Dustin Flores and Marc Anthony Ferre. Now, with the explosive industry investment and growth in the South, planting our roots in Atlanta was an obvious next step for our clients and the agency.
"Our track record speaks for itself," continued Hoff, "and we can't wait to work closely with the extraordinary and diverse artists who live and work in this vibrant city."
Added Banks and Parrillo: "We're thrilled with the opportunity to expand our reach and have boots on the ground in this amazing community. We look forward to forging local, face-to-face relationships with clients, artists, and content creators."
Representing clients across film, television and commercials, as well as some of Broadway's biggest stars, the Daniel Hoff Agency boasts 20 agents across its three offices, with Garrett Hershey having recently been promoted to head up its commercial team. Leading brands and companies with which the agency has matched its clients include Gucci, Dior, Sephora, State Farm, Target, Toyota, Porsche, Mercedes, Apple, Nike, Mercedes, Verizon, T Mobile, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Doritos, Budweiser, Visa and Mastercard, to name a few.
Daniel Hoff Agency clients have also worked with content creators at HBO Max, CBS, Paramount, Lionsgate, Marvel, BET, Nickelodeon, Peacock, Showtime, Paramount+, CW, NBC, Netflix, Disney+, Apple and ITV, among other major companies.
The agency has also, through its New York office, secured key roles for clients in such top-shelf film, TV and Broadway productions as Kinky Boots , Friends , Moulin Rouge! , The Notebook , Harry Potter and the Cursed Child , Aladdin , Les Misérables , Tina , Chicago , The Kite Runner , &Juliet , MJ , The Music Man , Caroline, or Change , Paradise Square and A Strange Loop , among others, garnering them multiple Tony Award nominations, while helping to bring one a win for Best Featured Actress.
- Taylor Sheridan’s ‘Wind River’ Opens Robust; ‘Step’ OK – Specialty Box Office
- Capitol Police chief admits the agency was completely unprepared for MAGA riots despite knowing there was a 'strong potential for violence' two days before
- Fix accountability in Daniel Pearl murder case, Blinken tells Qureshi
- Border agency did 'not adequately safeguard' facial recognition data, watchdog finds
- Keir Starmer humiliatingly admits he was WRONG to deny he called for UK to stay in European Medicines Agency amid claims he 'lost it' and 'ranted' at Boris Johnson after brutal PMQs clash over vaccines
- Buchwald Inks Strategic Alliance With Sports Agency CSE, Forms Buchwald Sports
- Biden has signed 40 executive orders and actions since taking office
- REVEALED: 139 cops were assaulted in the Capitol riot - including the officer who died - and 38 have tested positive for COVID in the three weeks since
- Delta expanding facial recognition technology to domestic flights in Detroit
- Capitol riot probe expands as authorities search for over 400 suspects, seek sedition charges
- Biden to sign executive orders expanding access, strengthening Obamacare through special enrollment period
- Met Office weather forecast LIVE: Warning of power cuts and stranded drivers as snow and floods cause severe disruption
- Biden says he will push forward with $1.9 trillion COVID relief plan WITHOUT Republican support and warns of the 'cost of inaction'
- Gulf grows between GOP's McConnell, McCarthy
- Eli Lilly says antibody combo significantly cuts COVID-19 death risk
- Pentagon Deploying Troops To Staff Oakland Coliseum Mass Vaccination Site
- Audio Art Is Blossoming During the Pandemic
- FMIA: On The Mack Mistake And Why Super Bowl 53 Will Be Rams-Patriots
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden seeks vaccine for all by summer; Trump censure?
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 4
Daniel Hoff Agency Expands With Addition Of Atlanta Office have 712 words, post on deadline.com at February 3, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.