Vue International , the largest privately owned cinema operator in Europe, has appointed Stella David as its non-executive chair.
David, who takes up the position on 26 January, currently holds non-executive and independent director roles at Entain, Bacardi, Domino's Pizza Group, and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings.
"I'm delighted to welcome someone of Stella's experience and calibre to the non-executive chair position at Vue. Stella has deep understanding of the consumer environment and a strong track record of delivering growth," said Tim Richards , CEO and founder of Vue International.
"This will be invaluable at this crucial moment for the business and our industry, and as we look to future opportunities."
David said it was an exciting time to be joining Vue as the cinema exhibition sector rebuilds after the Covid-19 pandemic.
"Over the past 18 months, we've seen huge pent-up demand for the cinema experience and – with lots of fantastic films set for release later this year – it's a pivotal moment for the industry," she said.
One of the world's largest privately owned cinema operators, Vue International currently runs 1,990 screens on 227 sites including in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Lithuania and Taiwan.
- Kishore Mahbubani named Aggregate Asset Management's non-executive chairman
- Uber is hiring a veteran banker to chair its UK business as it fights to keep its London licence
- Gary Cohn is reportedly out of the running for Fed Chair — here are the remaining candidates
- Mining giant Rio Tinto appoints new chairman
- ABS-CBN topmost exec is 43rd Int’l Emmy gala chair
- Duterte appoints Andanar, Briones as new members of UNESCO
- Duterte appoints Abas as new Comelec chief
- Pols, polls and the ties that bind: ‘Candidates’ to Comelec chairs
- News Corp’s UK division confirms appointment of Rebekah Brooks as chief executive
- Eisma takes over helm of SBMA as chair, administrator
- ‘Musical chairs’ in gov’t with Año, Duque, Aranas
- CHR chair, commissioners 'serve at president's pleasure', Palace claims
- Top Trump adviser and former Goldman Sachs executive Gary Cohn reportedly wants to lead the Federal Reserve
- Paolo Duterte appointed as peace and order co-chair
- Duterte names Abas as Comelec chair; Devanadera to ERC
- Democratic official throws cold water on reports DNC chair leaked town-hall questions to Hillary Clinton
- Michael Llamas Lhuillier appointed new head of M Lhuillier Financial Services Group
- David Bowie honors, George Michael tribute top Brit Awards
- BDO Capital president named IAFEI vice chair
- Top female YouTube stars appointed as UN ‘Change Ambassadors’
Vue International Appoints Stella David As Non-Executive Chair have 406 words, post on deadline.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.