Brandi Carlile , Lizzo and Sam Smith are among those set to perform at the 65th Annual Grammy Awards. The Trevor Noah -hosted show will be broadcast live from the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles on Feb. 5.
Luke Combs, along with Steve Lac and Kim Petras are also scheduled to perform on the telecast that will air 8-11:30 pm ET. More performers are expected to be announced soon.
Bad Bunny is up for three nominations: Album of the Year ( Un Verano Sin Ti ), Best Pop Solo Performance ("Moscow Mule") and Best Música Urbana Album ( Un Verano Sin Ti) . Blige is nominated for six including Record of the Year ("Good Morning Gorgeous") and Album of the Year; Carlile is up for seven, including Record of the Year and Album of the Year; Combs is up for three; Lacy for four; and Lizzo for five.
First-time nominee Petras is up for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance ("Unholy"). Smith is nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance ("Unholy").
The Grammys is produced by Fulwell 73 Productions for the Recording Academy. Raj Kapoor serves as showrunner and executive producer, alongside Ben Winston and Jesse Collins as executive producers. Phil Heyes joins for the first time as director, Eric Cook as co-executive producer with Tabitha Dumo, Tiana Gandelman, Patrick Menton and David Wild as producers.
- Fans Weather 5-Hour Delay to Catch Bad Bunny’s Landmark ‘P FKN R’ Event
- How Bad Bunny and Olivia Rodrigo kicked Ed Sheeran and even Adele into touch to conquer Spotify and rake in MILLIONS
- Jon Batiste leads the Grammy nominations with a staggering total of ELEVEN nods including Album and Record of the Year
- Billy Porter, Machine Gun Kelly, Brandy Tapped to Present at American Music Awards
- Lizzo puts on a VERY cheeky display as she makes 'a** art' while clad in a thong during fun painting session
- Abba set for £1billion Sin City deal as Las Vegas hotels start bidding war for live show
- Behind LL COOL J & Rock The Bells’ Cheetos-Flavored Art Basel Exhibit
- WWE star Drew McIntyre wants brutal Tyson Fury stipulation to get best out of ‘feather fists’
- Lil Nas X Is Reinventing Pop Stardom
- Planned Parenthood Thanks Lady Gaga, John Legend, Ariana Grande For Their Support | The Daily Wire
- She's the Bond guy — Billie Eilish has recorded the new 007 song
- Dua Lipa’s Unplanned, Uncertain, Unprecedented Album Launch
- Best Songs of 2021
- Ricky Gervais releasing first ‘serious’ song in 40 years Just Three Things – on soundtrack to Netflix’s After Life
- CMA voters consider whether or not to nominate ‘Old Town Road’
- FILM REVIEW; Master of the Boast, King of the Ring, Vision of the Future
- The News Matrix: Monday 6 December 2014
- Not Even Coronavirus Can Stop the Cult of Celebrity
- Rita Ora hints at struggle in spotlight as she opens up about ‘things falling apart’
- Karol G shows off her cuts and bruises after Colombian singer falls down stairs on stage in shocking video
The Grammys Announce First Set Of Performers; Bad Bunny, Sam Smith, Brandi Carlile And Lizzo To Appear have 482 words, post on deadline.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.