Sen. Ted Cruz is standing his ground, refusing to apologize to Paul Pelosi for sharing conspiracy theories about the hammer attack … even after seeing the shocking police video of what went down.
The Senator was at Reagan National Airport when we got his reaction to the body cam showing David DePape smash Pelosi in the head with a hammer — he called it the “utterly unacceptable” actions of a “deranged lunatic.”
Although he was quick to condemn DePape … Cruz got much quieter when we asked if he’d apologized to Pelosi for supporting, or at the very least, promoting theories suggesting there was something shady about the details of the attack.
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) October 31, 2022 @tedcruz
In one instance, he reshared a tweet that shot holes in the idea DePape was “some kind of militant right winger” … despite reports he actually had been posting on far-right political blogs.
As we reported, DePape attacked Pelosi with a hammer inside his and then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ‘s SF home.
DePape — who’s since been charged with attempted murder — told the FBI he was planning on shattering the Congresswoman’s kneecaps, because he thought she was a liar.
Despite all that information, the body cam and surveillance videos showing DePape smash a back door to enter the Pelosi home … Sen. Cruz is refusing to even acknowledge an apology might be appropriate.
He told us the “thoughts and prayers” he sent to his fellow lawmaker the day it happened still stand … and that’s all he’s got for the Pelosis.
- Trump Gives Credence To False, Racist Birther Conspiracy On Oakland-Born Kamala Harris
- Trump refuses to answer question about QAnon while backing candidate who promotes its baseless theories
- Senate GOP Remains Stuck Even After Pelosi’s Compromise
- Bill Clinton will call the Oval Office 'a storm center' and attack Donald Trump openly in address to Democratic Convention - hours after pictures of him with Epstein victim are revealed
- Experts question Trump giving credence to false conspiracy theory on Kamala Harris
- Trump slammed for not rejecting conspiracy theory Kamala Harris is ineligible for vice presidency
- Cruz v Trump: Puppies and pledges
- Pelosi hits Trump over Omar video: Wrong to 'fan the flames'
- ‘Lies, dirty tactics’: Kamala Harris slams birther attacks floated by Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Won’t Apologize for Saying John McCain Is Not a War Hero
- 'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden
- Don Jr. says this election is 'church, work and school vs. rioting, looting and vandalism' - while Kimberly Guilfoyle attacks Biden and his 'socialist comrades' who will 'fundamentally change this nation'
- Inside the Republican Suicide Machine
- Yates Admits Defying Executive Order Partly ‘as a Policy Matter’
- The Loyalist: VP Pence preserves own presidential prospects
- Analysis: Trump uses convention to cast himself as lifesaving hero
- Joe Kennedy for Senate: A true progressive leader
- Fiorina: Biden picking Harris for VP 'a smart choice'
- What Biden must do to keep his lead and win
- These Are the Key Republicans Staying Silent on Family Separation
Sen. Ted Cruz Refuses to Apologize to Paul Pelosi For Attack Conspiracies have 527 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 31, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.