Michael Vick and Lamar Jackson have zero beef with each other despite the NFL legend’s comments about the Ravens QB’s injury … with Vick telling TMZ Sports the two are still tight.
Vick initially raised eyebrows during “Fox NFL Kickoff” on Jan. 13 … after he said Jackson should’ve fought through a sprained PCL and played in his team’s Wild Card round game against the Bengals.
At the time, Vick said the QB should’ve slapped a brace on his knee and headed out for his squad … comments that many, including Robert Griffin III , took as out of pocket, considering everything Jackson had to lose if he suffered a more significant injury in the contest.
On Saturday’s broadcast on FOX, the crew decided to give @Lj_era8 the worst advice possible. pic.twitter.com/7WeQlmxmOl
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) January 15, 2023 @NFL_DovKleiman
Vick, though, tells us he knows Lamar isn’t trippin’ over it at all … saying even though the two haven’t spoken since he made the remarks, he believes the Baltimore QB knew exactly what he was trying to say.
“We cool, everything is all love,” Vick said. “Now, RG3 might have taken it the wrong and his situation was a little different.”
“It’s a brotherhood at the end of the day and we all speak up for one another and speak out for one another so it’s respect. It’s love.”
As for Lamar’s future in Baltimore following the ordeal, Vick clearly believes it should play no role whatsoever going forward. The former Falcons star says Baltimore should re-sign him someway, somehow.
“Baltimore would be crazy to let him go,” Vick said. “Good quarterbacks are hard to find, I will say that. Lamar’s a guy when you walk into the stadium and you got a chance to win, you know you got a chance with Lamar.”
We also spoke with Vick about a pair of other big name NFL QBs, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers … and he told us what he thinks will go down with both dudes in 2023.
- With Lamar Jackson absent again and Marquise Brown in Arizona, Ravens OC Greg Roman aiming to ‘adapt, evolve and adjust’
- Ravens' John Harbaugh weighs in on Lamar Jackson's absence from OTA's
- 42 things Tom Brady is guaranteed to say as a Fox Sports analyst
- The Chicago Bears begin OTAs today. Here’s a position-by-position breakdown of their roster.
- Top 25 NFL players 25 and under: Justin Herbert headlines 2022 stars; four QBs, six WRs make the list
- Can Ravens’ revamped pass defense go from worst to first? ‘I would love to prove it.’ | NOTES
- Latest details on the Deshaun Watson case, plus ranking top-10 defensive rookie of the year candidates
- 2022 NFL season: 100 things to know with 100 days until Week 1 kickoff; news, notes and facts for all 32 teams
- What do the Ravens need at wide receiver? It depends on what they already have. | ANALYSIS
- Details on Jeff Gladney's tragic death, plus Rams' Aaron Donald sounds like he's still considering retirement
- Antonio Brown hints his NFL career might be over, plus how a fantasy football tiff led to an MLB suspension
- Drew Brees refutes report of NBC departure, 'may play football again'
- "The Pivot" is a must-see for star-studded interviews
- The Emancipation of Steven Tyler
- D’Angelo Is Holding Your Hand
- Pac-12 football: The Hotline’s post-spring rankings of the QB depth across the conference
- Dallas Cowboys 2022 schedule, win total: Predicting every game, record projection, opponents and much more
- Swashbuckling McCullum coaching all the way to the bank
- OhTrapstar dead at 23: Lil Pump’s cousin passes away after horrific car crash
Michael Vick Says No Beef With Lamar Jackson After Injury Comment, 'We Cool' have 593 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 30, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.