Metaphysic , which captured attention in 2022 by using artificial intelligence to create avatars of Elvis Presley on America's Got Talent , has formed a strategic partnership with CAA to develop generative AI tools and services for global talent.
Formed in 2018, the pioneering company also cracked the zeitgeist with its @DeepTomCruise channel on TikTok.
"Metaphysic are industry leaders in using generative AI and machine learning to create photorealistic
Metaphysic was named the sole AI provider for Here , the next film from Robert Zemeckis that's an adaptation of Richard McGuire's graphic novel. The film, which will reunite Zemeckis with his Forrest Gump stars Tom Hanks and Robin Wright and screenwriter Eric Roth, will incorporate hyperreal AI-generated face replacements and de-aging into the storytelling, without the need for further compositing or VFX work.
"I've always been attracted to technology that helps me to tell a story," said Zemeckis in a statement. "With Here, the film simply wouldn't work without our actors seamlessly transforming into
"It is incredible to see Metaphysic's AI-generated content flawlessly integrated into a shot live on set," said Kevin Baillie, Production Visual Effects Supervisor on Here . "The actors can even use the technology as a youth mirror – testing out acting choices for their younger selves in real-time. That feedback loop
"Metaphysic is rapidly expanding the creative horizons of Hollywood and beyond. Our tools are cost- Here , Metaphysic is demonstrating the transformative power of hyperreal AI to shape the future of entertainment and to eventually help people create AI-generated, photorealistic immersive content while they own and control their data."
- Best films of 2011
- Spectre is here, so we’ve ranked every other James Bond film
- Back To The Future: The Complete Trilogy (DVD)
- Here Are All the References in
- 24 Hours Of Horror With Edgar Wright
- Hollywood of the North? Filmmakers build Paradise Valley set
- ‘The Banker’ Director George Nolfi Separates Content From Controversy As Apple Stays Mum On Pic Release Following Sexual Assault Allegation Against Protagonist’s Son
- From Shazam to Hellboy to what’s left of the Avengers, it’s a big April for superheroes
- Call it television or call it cinema
- Sundance 2020: Premieres Shine With Taylor Swift Docu, Viggo Mortensen’s Directing Debut, New Dee Rees, The Go-Gos & Olivia Colman
- 10 years since Oscar Grant’s death: What happened at Fruitvale Station?
- Taraji P. Henson opens up about mental health and menopause
- Counterculture ’73: Summer Jam, Timothy Leary and the Sexual Revolution
- These are the 64 startups unveiled at Y Combinator W18 Demo Day 2
- The Whitney Plantation Is The Only Confederate Monument We Should Keep
- TCS and Cornell Tech Launch Pace Port Innovation Hub in NYC
- Sundance Unveils Female-Powered Lineup Featuring Taylor Swift, Gloria Steinem, Abortion Road Trip Drama
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘To Pimp a Butterfly’: A Track-by-Track Guide
- 'I'm not a billionaire. I can't fund my own campaign.' Kamala Harris drops out of 2020 presidential race with parting shot at Michael Bloomberg
- The Woke Capitalism List: 50 Times Huge Companies Sided With The Social Justice Warriors
Metaphysic Partners With CAA; Named Sole AI Provider For Robert Zemeckis Film ‘Here’ have 500 words, post on deadline.com at January 31, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.