Chris Brown was just hit with a whopping tax bill that totals $4,044,596.76 — but never fear, the R&B artist might be able to cut into his debt if he ever decides to sell off his huge collection of designer and custom clothes
Breezy posted a video that laid out his massive clothing collection on racks … with the scene looking very much like a department store aisle!!!
He also called out all rappers and artists who think they have more drip than him to post their own closets for comparison — a challenge that Rick Ross , who’s been known to be a hoarder in his own right, just may take on.
The timing is interesting … TMZ Hip Hop confirmed Breezy was recently hit with a federal tax lien for $2,245,561.50 and $1,059,967.78 for money apparently owed to Uncle Sam in 2022.
Additionally, we’ve learned the state of California filed a state tax lien for $739,067.48 … so he’s looking at around $4M in total!!!
DA CRIB…. ❤️ 2 day event pic.twitter.com/WnsN2Zp2U0
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) November 6, 2019 @chrisbrown
Breezy’s been down this road before … having hosted a massive yard sale back in 2019 but even if Breezy doesn’t sell off items this time around to pay the tax bills, he still has steady tour revenue to look forward to.
The upcoming European leg for his Under The Influence Tour recently added new dates in big cities like London, Amsterdam, and Paris after tickets sold out following the first announcement.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
We reached out to Chris’ team to see how they plan on tackling the liens. One thing’s for sure … it looks like he won’t have to worry much about wardrobe options!!
- Bay Area storm could set records, but not for the reason you'd think
- Atmospheric river soaks Sierra: 'This is all rain'
- This Northern California river is forecast to rise 21 feet in 24 hours
- Fierce spring storm to bring thunder, hail, funnel clouds, even snow to the Sierra
- Millennials are killing Costco, apparently
- The Terminator is back, and so are
- China's Tech Revolution
- Inside the Mueller Indictment: A Russian Novel of Intrigue
- You don't need an $11,500 camera to be a bird watcher, but it helps
Chris Brown Flaunts Massive Clothing Collection Amid $4M Tax Bill have 365 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.