FBI will host a global crossover event with its two spinoff series, FBI: International and FBI: Most Wanted via CBS and streaming on Paramount+ on April 4 beginning at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
Details regarding the high-stakes bicontinental case will be announced in the following weeks.
This marks CBS' second crossover event for the three FBI s. The first, which aired Sept. 21, 2021, kicked off the fourth season of FBI , the third season of FBI: Most Wanted , and the series premiere of FBI: International . It will be the first crossover since the addition of Dylan McDermott and Edwin Hodge to FBI: Most Wanted , and Eva-Jane Willis on FBI: International .
"As the FBIs continue to dominate on Tuesday nights, we are excited to reward our devoted fans with this special three-hour global crossover event that will bring these three heroic – and popular – teams together for a second time," said Eric Kim, executive vice president of current programs for CBS Entertainment and CBS Studios. "Our April 4 crossover event will be a non-stop thrilling experience that will keep viewers engaged in ways that only Dick Wolf's 'FBI' world can."
McDermott previously revealed to Deadline he was keen to be part of a global crossover, especially if it would take him to Europe.
"Oh yeah, that would be so cool! I know they did a crossover between all three shows before and people were watching it. They start at 8 p.m. and leave the TV on. I think it would be fun for Remy to show up on all three and have a storyline where he can go back and forth. I think the fans love that," he said.
The lineup for the night is as follows.
FBI: International 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT
FBI 9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT
FBI: Most Wanted 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT
Watch a special cast announcement below.
- Transport supply chain expo set
- Meet Robert Mueller, the former FBI director and tenacious investigator leading the Trump-Russia probe
- Meet the candidates Trump is considering for FBI director
- Les Moonves on CBS staying No. 1, the NFL, and why he’s glad he didn’t do a deal with Hulu
- Sears’ CEO blames the media for company’s decline — but his obsession with Wall Street set it up for failure
- Google wants to own the future of TV ad infrastructure
- Vegas gunman transferred $100K, set up cameras at hotel room
- A former FBI hostage negotiator explains why compromise is a bad deal in life and in business
- The FBI is zeroing in on a former Trump adviser the White House just can’t shake
- ‘Everybody wants to get into the act’: Here’s where the Trump-Russia saga goes from here
- Ex-FBI chief lauds govt efforts vs Maute
- US: 18 charged in $200M global credit card fraud
- Why Hampton by Hilton doesn’t want to give its consumers #vacaygoals
- Obama set for pardon frenzy as he leaves office
- The $8.9-trillion question: What happens when CBs exit bond markets
- A Trump campaign foreign-policy adviser reportedly wanted to set up a meeting with Putin during the election
- INTERPOL LAUNCHES GLOBAL HUNT FOR BRITISH ‘WHITE WIDOW’
- Calls for FIFA chief Blatter to quit as global anger builds
- Obama wants more certainty on Syrian chemical arms
- China and the Changing Global Economic Order
CBS Sets Global ‘FBI’ Crossover With ‘Most Wanted’ And ‘International’ Spinoffs have 535 words, post on deadline.com at January 31, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.