Brubaker joins the outfit as Head of Theatrical/Streaming following a lengthy Trailer Park stint during which he was creative director on campaigns for the likes of The Dark Knight Rises, Inception, Tenet, Elvis and Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power .
He will work alongside Head of TV/Streaming Joshua Rogers, Head of Games Scott Carson and Head of Social and Strategy Julie Bloomfield to oversee the company's creative leadership.
Meanwhile, Neil becomes Partner following a 15-year Buddha Jones stint creating trailers for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Nope and The Wolf of Wall Street, amongst others. He broke through in 2003 helming the seminal Texas Chainsaw Massacre trailer.
Buddha Jones Co-owner Pharida Long said: "[Bill and Matt's] experience in the industry is unmatched and we can't wait to see what happens when we blend the Buddha Jones culture with Matt's unparalleled creative expertise."
Earlier this month , Trailer Park upped Co-Presidents Kelly Adelman and Jen Kline to oversee its AV division across Europe and South America, along with the U.S.
- From Batman to ‘Black Panther 2’: The 50 Most Anticipated Movies of 2022
- WarnerMedia CEO Monitoring ‘The Batman’ Release but ‘We Feel Good About the Date Right Now’
- Sainsbury’s gives workers 5.3pc pay rise to above national living wage
- Celebrity deaths 2021: All stars we’ve lost from Sarah Harding to Prince Philip
- Russia to blame for energy crisis sweeping Europe, declares IEA
- CMO Next 2018: The Full List Of 50 Chief Marketers
- Bitcoin slides and Nasdaq enters correction territory
- Russia and 2 Neighbors Form Economic Union That Has a Ukraine-Size Hole
- Autodesk (ADSK) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- How to fix the Cowboys in 2022: Correct recent coaching mistakes, rebuild the O-line and more
- ‘This is really happening’: Times reporters discuss their experience outside the Capitol on Jan. 6.
- How baseball changed forever in 1972: A timeline of MLB's most memorable events, 50 years later
- C.D.C. Halts Evictions, Citing Covid-19 Risks
- The Great (Fake) Child-Sex-Trafficking Epidemic
- The Weirdly Enduring Appeal of Weird Al Yankovic
- Rep. Boebert should know that vaccinated soldiers are critical for national security
- FA Cup third round: Giant-killings galore as Cambridge United, Kidderminster and Boreham Wood reach round four
- Netflix movie recommendations for January 2022: The Gentlemen, The Lost Daughter and MORE
- Netflix movie recommendations for January 2022: Mother/Android, Harriet, Dreamgirls and MORE
- Cirque Berserk review: The impossible made possible
‘Black Adam’ Ad Agency Buddha Jones Signs Trailer Park’s Matt Brubaker & Promotes Bill Neil To Partner have 411 words, post on deadline.com at January 24, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.