ABC does not yet have eyes on potential replacements for T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach , despite speculation the ‘GMA3’ anchors are on the way out … TMZ has learned.
Sources at the network tell us the main focus for honchos is still completing a full investigation into whether or not T.J. and Amy’s relationship violated company protocols. They’re also looking into additional reports of affairs Holmes might have had while employed at ‘GMA’ — including one with an intern — and any potential issues there.
While some reports have speculated DeMarco Morgan — who has been at the ‘GMA 3′ desk during T.J. and Amy’s leave — has already been tapped to fill Holmes’ spot permanently, our network sources say that just isn’t the case, and he isn’t currently being “tested” to take over the position.
The same is true for Rhiannon Ally , Gio Benitez and Stephanie Ramos — who have all covered the show’s anchor desk in Amy and T.J.’s absence.
We’re told if and when ABC looks to fill spots, it’ll be after the investigation has totally wrapped and Amy and T.J.’s fates are decided.
TMZ broke the story … both T.J. and Amy have lawyered up in recent weeks — Amy with Andrew Brettler and Holmes with Eric George — to possibly take legal action against ABC.
We’re told if the anchors are shown the door, their attorneys are ready to file suit, and raise the issue of race — asking the network, “Has ABC ever used the morals or conduct clause to fire or discipline 2 consenting adults at equal levels when both were white?”
Of course, we’ve seen T.J. and Amy out and about living their lives as a couple since getting pulled off the air … spending the holidays together and even hanging out the day before he filed to divorce his estranged wife.
- 'Good Morning America' news anchor Amy Robach is moving to '20/20'
- A Look at Michael Strahan’s Post-NFL Career Success
- Who Has The Most-Watched Late Night Show? A Look At How Colbert, Kimmel And Fallon Stack Up With Ratings
- 'It was not the White House': AMI lawyer says National Enquirer's emails to Bezos didn't involve politics
- 'Thank you for believing that the sex of a human doesn't define their worth or ability!' Amy Shark and 5 Seconds of Summer sweep the ARIA Awards
- ABC's first-ever black president steps down
- 21 Celebrities Who Look Nearly Identical
- What 49 actresses look like without makeup
- Alinta Energy is looking to buy the Liddell power station from AGL in a massive favour for the Turnbull government
- Can screen time replace the warmth of a hug? Prisons make a big push on devices
- What the 2019 Oscar nominees looked like when they first started acting
- A New-Look TV Industry Descends on Madison Avenue
- Tesla is rallying after naming Elon Musk's replacement as board chair
- Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is retiring after 20 years in Congress — take a look back at his life, career, and how he got here
- Monkey can't sue for copyright infringement of selfies, 9th Circuit rules
- James Franco accuser calls actor ‘exploitative’ but ‘not a Harvey Weinstein’ in first TV interview
- Philly woman arrested on Wildwood beach speaks out
- Turn On, Tune In: “The Bachelorette” and 5 Other Can’t-Miss Summer TV Premieres
- Murdoch-backed tech startup sinks into administration, saying it has been crushed by Google (GOOG)
- Three stocks to profit from “Trumpcare”
ABC Not Looking for T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach Replacements have 562 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.