UFC star Dustin Poirier provided an update on his battle with a gnarly Staph infection on Tuesday … showing off his swollen left foot from his hospital bed.
“The Diamond” has been getting treatment all week … and judging by his recent pic, it ain’t goin’ too hot for the lightweight.
“Wut da helllll,” Poirier said on Twitter … alongside a shot of the deformed foot.
Poirier is hoping to finally get out of the hospital on Wednesday … but made the best of his stay on Monday night, when he tuned in to his New Orleans Saints’ matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Unfortunately for Poirier, it wasn’t too fun of an experience — his home team ended up losing in the final seconds as Tom Brady and Co. pulled off the wild comeback.
Poirier — who beat Michael Chandler in November — also took advantage of his time by talking trash with Conor McGregor … saying he’s down to step in the Octagon with him for a fourth time.
Here’s hoping DP can make a full recovery and get back to 100% soon.
- Conor McGregor already back in training as he seeks Dustin Poirier trilogy bout
- UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov’s hugely swollen head from mumps seen for first time
- Conor McGregor confirms boxing ambitions as UFC star steps up recovery
- Conor McGregor looks huge in tight daring purple satin suit as UFC star heads to Cannes Film Festival with fiancee Dee
- Conor McGregor branded ‘mentally weak’ by Tony Ferguson after UFC star’s mocking of his brutal loss to Michel Chandler
- Irish boxer insists he would "slaughter" UFC star Conor McGregor in fight
- Six UFC stars left completely disfigured after sickening blows
- ‘This day is coming’ – Conor McGregor trolled by UFC star Paulo Costa with mocked up Jake Paul fight picture
- UFC star Tony Ferguson reveals ‘scary’ memory loss and only remembers waking up in ambulance after Michael Chandler KO
- Stranger Things season 4 volume 1 cast: meet the new stars of Netflix show
- Conor McGregor sips whiskey at Cannes Film Festival after teasing UFC return
- Conor McGregor hints next UFC fight will be announced imminently and he vows to “crush” his opponent’s skull in return
- Conor McGregor’s UFC opponents reveal how hard Irishman hits and discuss his brutal power in the octagon
- Jake Paul responds to Conor McGregor revealing he will pick opponent for UFC return with brutally mocking post
- Watch Conor McGregor show off his speed and power in boxing training as he edges closer to UFC comeback
- Conor McGregor branded an ‘Instagram fighter’ by Karamu Usman’s manager and told he won’t get title shot in UFC return
- Charles Oliveira could tempt UFC legend Khabib to make stunning retirement U-turn, says Russian’s good friend
- Conor McGregor gives UFC return update and reveals he will have CT scan in coming days along and ‘start kicking soon’
- Michael Chandler claims to be ‘frontrunner’ to face Conor McGregor as UFC legend hints next fight is already arranged
- Conor McGregor reveals the only fighter to put a ‘scratch’ on him as he gears up for blockbuster UFC return
UFC Star Dustin Poirier Shows Off Foot Infection From Hospital have 502 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 6, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.