The Television Publicity Executive Committee ( TPEC ) is launching its own television publicity campaign competition. The professional organization for entertainment PR executives, founded in 1992 and currently celebrating its 30th anniversary, will open the competition to all forms of programming publicity for networks, studios, streamers and agencies.
"Our vision is to honor and acknowledge the publicity teams throughout the industry who develop and execute strategic, creative and impactful campaigns in support of an impressive range of content in an ever-growing field of networks and services," said TPEC co-chair Dustin Smith, Founder of Smithhouse.
"TPEC is the only organization which bridges every platform and is uniquely positioned to recognize excellence in all programming publicity campaigns," added TPEC co-chair Wendy Zocks, Founder of Wendy Zocks PR. "We are truly excited to bring this to our members and colleagues to honor the hard work we all do."
Categories will include the following:
- Campaign of the Year
- Outstanding Campaign for a Returning Drama
- Outstanding Campaign for a Returning Comedy
- Outstanding Campaign for a Returning Unscripted Series
- Outstanding Campaign for a Television Movie, Limited or Anthology Series
- Outstanding Campaign for a New Drama
- Outstanding Campaign for a New Comedy
- Outstanding Campaign for a New Unscripted Series
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Program Publicity (Ben Halpern Award)
Eligibility for the inaugural awards will be the calendar year of January 2022-December 2022. The official rules and submission guidelines will be announced in early 2023.
Now Hollywood publicists have another chance to get some recognition for their work. For the last 59 years, the Publicists Guild has held an annual kudofest for industry flacks.
- TV News Roundup: Billboard Music Awards Sets New Date with Host Kelly Clarkson
- Emmy Award nominees left 'anxious' after TV Academy requests pre-taped acceptance speeches ahead of virtual ceremony
- Designed by IITians, JD(U)’s digital campaigning platform is ‘first’ of its kind
- Apple TV Plus: Everything to know about Apple's streaming service
- Does Rupert Murdoch's Sky takeover bid pass the public interest test?
- The 80 best Netflix series and TV shows to watch right now
- Centre withholding Sindh's rightful share to NFC Award, claims Bilawal
- Braless Abbey Clancy suffers a wardrobe malfunction as she flashes her cleavage under dramatic semi-sheer floral applique gown at Britain's Next Top Model launch party
- Police launch investigation into Burnley football fan who chartered a plane and flew White Lives Matter banner above Etihad stadium over racially aggravated public order offence as his engineering company probes his conduct
- Road projects of Rs 50,000cr to be completed in MP by 2023: Nitin Gadkari
- ABB and Green.TV launch World EV Day ‘drive electric’ pledge campaign
- Meghan and Harry latest news: Couple ‘fled UK due to public’s jealousy’ and friends felt forced to spill secrets – LIVE
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Harris launch Trump offensive in first joint appearance
- The Final Days of Trump’s Unmanageable, Unrepentant, and Unprecedented Campaign
- Trump pushes anti-immigrant message even as coronavirus dominates campaign
- International Insider: The TV Producer Who Vanished; ‘Leonardo’ Wraps; Dating Shows Scoop
- The Hill's Campaign Report: Trump hedges with Post Office funding | Harris speaks with 19th | An apology of sorts in Massachusetts
- How to watch the Indy 500: Start times, TV, stream info, schedules, race details
- How to watch the Indy 500: Start times, TV, live stream info, schedules, race details
- Launching frugality drive, Chinese President Xi calls for ‘sense of crisis’ on food security
TPEC To Launch Its Own TV Publicity Campaign Competition; Inaugural Awards To Be Given In 2023 have 548 words, post on deadline.com at December 20, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.