Tia Mowry and her estranged husband are coming back together … at least for the holidays, ’cause they’ll be spending them together as one happy family.
We caught up with the “Sister, Sister” star and asked about her holiday plans this year … now that she’s filed to divorce her estranged husband, Cory Hardrict .
Tia tells us, she and their 2 kids, Cree and Cairo , will absolutely be spending the holidays with Cory — because, no matter what, they’ll always be family.
We gotta say … she was wearing a huge smile as she spilled the deetz.
TMZ broke the story … Tia filed for divorce back in October … pulling the plug on their 14-year marriage. Soon after, she made it clear she and Cory would remain friends.
It was the kinda thing lots of divorcing celebs say, but now it looks like Tia and Cory are walking the walk. As she told us, “Family is family” and that’s super important to her.
The holiday plans might not be a complete shock — the last time we saw Tia, it was evident there’s still a ton of love between them. She said they were doing “amazing” with co-parenting and she had no complaints.
As for reconciliation … back then she said she was “taking everything a day at a time.”
We’ll see just how merry a Christmas it is for the exes!
- Tia Mowry gets teary eyed as she admits not being able to see her family has been the 'hardest part' of quarantining: 'We're all very close'
- Pregnant Tia Mowry-Hardrict Bares Her Bump in a Pretty Two-Piece: 'Embracing These Curves!'
- Inside Pregnant Tia Mowry-Hardrict's 'Whimsical' & Pink 'Boho-Themed' Shower for Her Baby Girl
- Coronavirus will spark rise in UK divorces after self-isolating couples are forced to spend months quarantined together, warns leading family lawyer Baroness Shackleton
- Goldie Hawn takes an isolation break as she enjoys a stroll with friend amid coronavirus pandemic
- Reese Witherspoon is making sure everyone in her family has their own space during 'Safer At Home' lockdown
- Whirlwind Romances and Crushing Heartbreak: Inside Jennie Garth's Sometimes Messy Journey to Love
- Carrie Symonds has coronavirus too: Boris Johnson's pregnant fiancee reveals she has been in bed for seven days with symptoms of disease that has also put the Prime Minister into isolation
- Navigating child custody in the time of coronavirus
- Inside Victoria Beckham's 45th birthday: Star celebrates with donuts for breakfast, a lavish family dinner and a personalised doll from Harper... after a painful 6am wake-up from the kids
- Coronavirus frays the safety net for people with severe disabilities, leaving many at risk
Tia Mowry Spending Holidays with Estranged Husband Cory Hardrict Amid Divorce have 429 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 8, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.