Terry Bradshaw ‘s family show, “The Bradshaw Bunch,” won’t be returning for a 3rd season, TMZ has learned, and the reason has to do with Terry’s health.
Production sources tell TMZ … the E! show was renewed for a third season and filming was supposed to begin last March, but around that time Terry informed producers he had a serious health condition, which demanded his full attention.
At the time, we’re told Terry didn’t give specifics on his diagnosis but he let producers know he couldn’t move forward with the show. In the end, our sources say the Bradshaws and E! mutually decided to not go forward with the series. The network has never disclosed the show was canceled.
Last month, Terry revealed on NFL on FOX he went in for an MRI for what he thought were neck issues … and that’s when doctors discovered a tumor and diagnosed him with Merkel cell carcinoma — a rare, aggressive form of skin cancer.
Terry had been diagnosed with bladder cancer in November 2021, during the airing of the second season of the show.
The series, which was filmed at the family’s ranch in Oklahoma, was centered around the 4-time Super Bowl champ, his wife Tammy and their 3 daughters.
Today, Terry is cancer-free, which is fantastic. Nevertheless, the show won’t be coming back, but that’s not the important thing … the fact Terry has rebounded is awesome!
- Get a First Look at Terry Bradshaw's "Crazy Family" in New E! Series
- Rishi Kapoor Choked When He Told A Friend About His Cancer Diagnosis: 'Thakur Acchi Khabar Nahi Hai'
- Terry Bradshaw on COVID-19 fight: 'As a believer in this nation ... we will get through this'
- Rishi Kapoor choked up while talking about cancer diagnosis to friend, couldn’t finish conversation
- Orioles players, staff surprise Trey Mancini on video call after cancer diagnosis
- Mum says incurable breast cancer diagnosis actually saved her marriage after split
- Michael Bublé Makes First Public Appearance Since Son's Cancer Diagnosis: 'I Stand Here Truly Humbled'
- Orioles' Trey Mancini reveals colon cancer diagnosis, expects to miss all of 2020 season
- Diamond retailer allegedly sacks sales representative for being diagnosed with cancer
- Michael Bublé’s Wife Says Her Faith in God's 'Miracle' Has Helped Her Through Son's Cancer Battle
- Distance Runner Gabriele 'Gabe' Grunewald Dies at 32 After Decade-Long Battle with Cancer
- Desperate parents of four-year-old boy with cancer whose been given four weeks to live say he'll die in lockdown if they don't raise £250,000 for last- chance treatment in Spain
- Transcript: 'I returned to nursing the day the pandemic was declared'
- Rishi Kapoor’s brave fight against cancer: His 5 statements that prove he was positive till the very end
- Rishi Kapoor death – Bollywood legend dies of cancer aged 67 a day after fellow movie star Irrfan Khan passes away
- Dominic Raab warns life won’t return to how it was before coronavirus even after lockdown eased
- Alleged sex abuse kept a Michigan football player away from doctors for decades. He now has stage 4 cancer
- Column: My husband’s cancer was diagnosed three days into the shutdown. Here’s the silver lining
- Justice Ginsburg Has Pancreatic Cancer
- Irrfan Khan, Indian actor in 'Life of Pi', dies of cancer aged 54
Terry Bradshaw's 'Bradshaw Bunch' Won't Return Due to 2nd Cancer Diagnosis have 565 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 1, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.