Netflix has unveiled a December 8 release date for Harry & Meghan , the tell-all documentary from the royal pair that looks set to generate plenty of headlines.
The show will launch on Thursday and is being billed as an "unprecedented and in-depth documentary series." A new trailer was released today and can be seen below. The first three episodes will be available at launch, with the second three dropping a week later.
The show's logline says it will see the Duke and Duchess of Sussex share the "other side of their high-profile love story."
Across six episodes, the clandestine early days of the Prince and former Suits actress' courtship will be explored, moving on to the challenges that led them to step away from royal duty and relocate to their new home in the U.S.
The pair were interviewed by Oprah Winfrey in a similar tell-all last year and Harry is soon to publish a book on the subject.
Harry & Meghan is a Story Syndicate Production in association with Harry and Meghan 's Archewell Productions and Diamond Docs.
Liz Garbus is director and executive producers are Garbus, Erica Sashin, Mark Monroe, Dan Cogan, Ben Browning, Chanel Pysnik, Jon Bardin, Mala Chapple and Angus Wall.
- The Witcher season 2: release date, new trailers, and more from the Netflix show
- The Witcher season 3 is confirmed by Netflix, while season 2 gets a new trailer
- Royal Family LIVE: Queen extends olive branch to Harry & Meghan as she bestows new honour
- Samsung Galaxy M32 India Launch Date Set for June 21; Price, Specifications Surface Alongside
- The Disciple Is Out April 30 on Netflix: Watch the New Trailer
- Sex/Life season 2 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is it out?
- Royals speak out about private therapy: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, Kate Middleton's brother, more
- 'Self-generated publicity name of their game!' Harry & Meghan brutally analysed by expert
- Spaceman on Netflix release date, cast, trailer, plot - all about Adam Sandler film
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and News of a Royal Wedding
- Netflix Unveils Bloody First Look at Ozark's Fourth and Final Season During Global Fan Event
- Professor T season 2 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is the series out?
- Google Pixel 6 Launch Date Set for October 19, Pixel 6 Pro to Debut Alongside
- Tata Punch SUV unveiled, to be launched on October 20
- The Witcher season 3 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When does The Witcher return?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new pal is $500m tycoon who sold self-help book
- Sex Education season 4 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is it out?
- Prince William's 'hands-on approach' to the monarchy signals 'bad news' for Harry & Meghan
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle blasted for not taking NYC tour seriously: ‘Only Photocalls!’
- Emily in Paris season 2 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is the series out?
Netflix Unveils ‘Harry & Meghan’ Launch Date & New Trailer have 458 words, post on deadline.com at December 5, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.