Tyronn Lue initially started the gossip back in June on Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles ‘ “Knuckleheads” podcast … saying that the incident happened in the early 2000s, when he, George and O’Neal were all L.A. teammates.
According to Lue, Shaq was so pissed that George didn’t bring donuts to a meeting … he grabbed one of the small forward’s sneakers, took a crap in it, and then put it back like nothing ever happened.
George then allegedly stuffed his foot in the shoe — getting O’Neal’s bowel movements all over his foot.
But, when we got the Devean out at LAX last week — he called BS on all of the allegations … saying nothing of the sort ever happened.
“Hell no, that’s a lie, that’s cap,” George said, “and I know T-Lue started that.”
“That never happened,” he continued. “I think he did that to someone in Orlando. I don’t remember the dude’s name, but he did that in Orlando. But he never took a s*** in my shoes.”
George said if it did go down, he and Shaq would have fought.
Instead, George said the two were very good friends — and ended up winning three NBA titles together.
Devean George Says Lakers Shouldn’t Trade Westbrook, ‘I Think It Could Work’
“He was a great teammate,” Devean said. “He’s a good guy. I love him.”
As for this year’s Lakers squad … George said he expects the team to be just fine — and he gloated about Russell Westbrook ‘s resurgence, explaining to us he tried to warn everybody the point guard was not the problem.
- 'I'm sorry for embellishing my resume': GOP Rep. George Santos ADMITS to being a serial liar - but says at least he isn't a criminal
- Here’s Every Single Lie Told by George Santos
- George Santos Lying Scandal: Here’s What The Incoming New York Congressman Has—And Hasn’t—Admitted To And What Could Happen Next
- The Lying Congressman
- The Sad Tales of George Santos
- George Santos Is in a Class of His Own. But Other Politicians Have Embellished Their Resumes, Too.
- George Santos' ex-boyfriend says he stole his phone, never went to work
- On LeBron James' birthday, what's the trade destination to present if the Lakers don't move to improve?
- All of the Many, Many Lies George Santos Has Told
- Huh? McCarthy Says ‘A Lot Of People’ On Capitol Hill Are Liars Like George Santos | The Daily Wire
- Cheryl Burke talks 'breakup' with 'Dancing with the Stars,' rehab rumors, and her future on TV
- Khloe Kardashian's ex Lamar on verge of tears as he says addictions cost him his marriage
- Five Things Historians Say Too Often
- I shouldn’t have been with my ex, he made me feel small – now I won’t dim my light for anyone, says Scarlette Douglas
- Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Review of Russia Inquiry
- Thousands pay respects to ex-pope Benedict
- Prince Harry Doesn’t
- He Wanted to Count Every Vote in Philadelphia. His Party Had Other Ideas.
- Tory Lanez Found Guilty on All Charges in Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion
- Manhattan Transfer Fields a Grammy Nomination for ‘Fifty’ Album as Group Celebrates 50th Anniversary — and Embarks on Farewell Tour
Ex-Laker Devean George Says Shaq 'Did Not S*** In My Shoe,' Calls Rumor A Lie have 560 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 5, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.