Ryan Murphy 's serial killer series spent seven weeks on the Netflix Global Top 10, making the list in 92 countries. It is currently Netflix's second most popular English-language TV shows of all time, just behind Stranger Things 4 . Squid Game remains the streamer's most popular TV show of all time.
For context, Stranger Things 4 saw 1.35B hours viewed in its first month and Squid Game pulled a staggering 1.65B hours viewed.
In November, Netflix ordered two additional installments of his Monster franchise following the success of Dahmer . The streamer didn't disclose what the two additional installments of the Monster anthology franchise will cover but said that they will "tell the stories of other monstrous figures who have impacted society."
Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story stars Evan Peters as the notorious serial killer. The ten-part series is largely told from the point of view of Dahmer's victims, and dives deeply into the police incompetence and apathy that allowed the Wisconsin native to go on a multiyear killing spree. The series dramatizes at least 10 instances where Dahmer was almost apprehended but ultimately let go.
Niecy Nash also stars in the series, along with Richard Jenkins, Molly Ringwald and Michael Learned.
The series comes from Murphy and Ian Brennan, who created it and exec produce alongside Alexis Martin Woodall, Eric Kovtun, Evan Peters, Janet Mock, and Carl Franklin.
- Netflix and Telltale team up for Stranger Things game, Minecraft 'interactive narrative' series
- Everything You Need to Remember From Stranger Things 1 and 2
- New Stranger Things clothing line lets you wear Demogorgons
- Stranger Things' Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton are joined by Maisie Williams at Thom Browne NYFW show
- 5 reasons why Strangers Things 3 is the best season so far
- A secret Stranger Things game died before it was even announced
- Umbrella Academy’s Netflix series plays like a long-winded “X-Men-llennials”
- The best Netflix originals you can watch right now
- Netflix's Bright Future Looks A Lot Like Television's Dim Past
- Netflix Q2 reports first major loss of US subscribers
- Indie studio BonusXP on what it’s like to make games for Netflix
- 10 best funny movies on Netflix
- The 10 best current Netflix original series you can watch right now
- Everything coming to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO Now in September
- Apple’s original TV shows and series: Brie Larson to star as undercover CIA agent in new drama series
- Apple’s original TV shows and series: Taika Waititi to direct Time Bandits series
- Apple’s original TV shows and series: The initial lineup starts to take shape
- Netflix will host a panel at E3 2019, teases gaming news
- Weak Netflix forecast signals potential streaming slowdown
- The future of TV arrives as Sky bundles Netflix into Sky Q
‘Dahmer’ Becomes Third Netflix Series To Cross 1B Hours Viewed, Joining ‘Squid Game’ & ‘Stranger Things 4’ have 475 words, post on deadline.com at December 5, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.