Golum's new title is President, Global Entertainment; Benson is now President, Corporate Communications, West Coast; and Price-Keith is President, Television & Events. All will continue to report to Chairman-CEO Dick Lippin. Simno reports to CFO Shelly Saarela.
In their new roles, Golum, Benson and Price-Keith will each continue working closely with the company's teams across its New York, LA and London offices. Benson will liaise with senior colleagues including Don Ciaramella, East Coast president of corporate communications; Debbie Lawrence, managing director of the firm's London office; as well as Matt Biscuiti in New York and Kevin Broderick in LA. Golum and Price will team with senior consumer executives including Katie Fuchs in New York and Jeanne O'Keefe and Alex Uliantzeff in LA.
Golum joined The Lippin Group at its inception in 1986 and had been president of entertainment on the West Coast since 2007. Her client roster has included Dick Wolf's Law & Order , Chicago and FBI franchises from Wolf Entertainment and Universal Television. She has helped build the firm's roster to 650 network, streaming and syndicated series from studios and many top independent production companies.
Benson, formerly EVP of The Lippin Group, joined the firm in 2007 after overseeing corporate communications and publicity for Universal/Studio USA's domestic and international television divisions. Before moving into communications, Benson covered television as a reporter at Variety and other news outlets. At Lippin, Benson has repped domestic and international studios, broadcasters and tech firms.
Price-Keith joined the firm in 1993 as an assistant and rose to the EVP level, handling major events like the Emmy Awards, People's Choice Awards and Daytime Emmy Awards. She has developed and executed publicity campaigns for original drama, comedy and kids' series for linear networks and streaming platforms.
Simno joined The Lippin Group in 2008. Her duties include office financial management and employee administration.
"I consider myself very fortunate that I have a team of exceptional professionals who are not only exceedingly talented in what they do but have been with me for 15 years or more," Lippin said in the official announcement. "Together, we have built an international agency with a longstanding and superb client list spanning the globe, operating activities that touch every major platform in the entertainment industry and, most importantly, a high degree of credibility for our integrity and delivering on what we promise."
- Open Network for Digital Commerce a fascinating idea; excited about prospects: Amazon India senior exec
- Dabur's Burman family becomes official promoter of Eveready Industries
- Pensioner groups demand terrestrial TV is protected from streaming giants
- Research Firm Vault AI Taps NRG Vet Ethan Titelman As President Of Client Solutions, Makes 3 Other Key Exec Hires
- Role of press highlighted in promoting development
- Law firms go for bigger, smarter office spaces as business grows
- Banks are rethinking partnerships with credit-card based fintech firms
- Vietnam’s travel firms see explosion of summer tours
- Biden order bans investment in dozens of Chinese defense, tech firms
- C.P. Group compassionately leading by example
- Nine Real Estate Firms Under CBI Scanner for 'diversion' of Rs 14,683 Crore DHFL Funds
- Sun Hospitality Group, IHG Hotels & Resorts sign strategic partnership agreement
- Biocon News : Biocon signs up with external law firm to review governance process at vendor firms
- Biocon engages external law firm to review governance of consultants
- Rs 2,317 crore loan given by DHFL to Radius Group was laundered by the Wadhawan brothers, ED tells court
- BCI Asia Awards honors top architecture, real estate firms
- Canal+ Group Chair and CEO Maxime Saada Joins Vivendi Management Board
- More local firms urged to join Japanese production chain in Vietnam
- TCP Group's CEO announced a new corporate plan
- Tata's Counters Mismanagement Claims in SC, Says Shapoorji Pallonji Group Valuation Rose
Communications Firm The Lippin Group Promotes Group Of Senior Execs have 640 words, post on deadline.com at December 8, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.