Bill Cosby is facing a new lawsuit from 5 women — most of whom were involved with “The Cosby Show” — who claim he sexually assaulted them.
According to the suit, obtained by TMZ … the women claim the disgraced actor/comedian masqueraded as their mentor as they tried to break into show biz in the ’80s and ’90s, but instead he turned into a predator.
Plaintiffs Lili Bernard , Eden Tirl , Jewel Gittens , Jennifer Thompson and Cindra Ladd say Cosby was able to take advantage of them because they were young and vulnerable.
Lili guest starred as Mrs. Minifield in a 1992 ‘Cosby Show’ episode … and in the lawsuit, she says Cosby drugged and assaulted her several times — including one time when she woke up during the rape to find him trying to smother her with a pillow.
According to the suit, she threatened to go to the police, and Cosby threw her down a flight of stairs and kicked her out, warning he would destroy her. She says she didn’t report the alleged crimes out of fear for her life.
Eden Tirl — who had a bit role as a cop on ‘Cosby’ — alleges she was “escorted” by one of the employees on set to Cosby’s dressing room, where he locked the door, grabbed her breasts, kissed her neck and pressed his penis into her back while whispering, “This is making love.”
In the suit, Gittens says Cosby drugged and assaulted her at his home while they discussed a possible role for her on the show — Thompson claims he forced her to masturbate him … and Ladd alleges he raped her after giving her a pill for a headache that made her pass out.
As we reported, Cosby has been accused of rape by dozens of women over the years — allegations that he denies. In 2018, he was sentenced to 10 years in a Pennsylvania prison for indecent assault — but, he was released last year because prosecutors had violated an immunity deal Cosby had been given by a previous district attorney.
Earlier this year, he was found liable by a California jury in a civil case of sexually abusing a teenage girl in 1975.
Cosby’s PR rep Andrew Wyatt tells TMZ … the accusers in the latest suit aren’t new — and neither are their claims. Wyatt also said the women filed the “frivolous” suit because they are unwilling to accept Cosby was vindicated in his Pennsylvania criminal case. He added that the accusers are “all about money” — not justice. As for Cosby, he denies the new allegations and says he’ll be cleared of any wrongdoing in the end.
- Not All Angels Have Wings: We Need More Than Just Special Shots and Tech-Savvy Bras to Stop Sexual Assault
- Sexually assaulting intoxicated woman gets Stamford man deported
- Olivia Munn: Sexual assault accusers should provide proof
- Sexual assault case dropped against Conway physician
- Advice Columnist Accuses Trump Of Sexual Assault In 1990s
- R. Kelly Charged With 11 More Counts of Sexual Assault
- Stamford parents claim son, 5, was sexually assaulted in school bathroom
- Uber driver accused of sexually assaulting Evansville passenger
- These men were accused of sexually assaulting Delaware Boy Scouts
- Reports of Sexual Assault in the Military Spike
- Sexual-assault suspect claimed to be Uber driver
- Jury acquits former Maine prison guard of sexually assaulting inmate
- Vernon Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting Pregnant Woman
- Peninsula photographer sexually assaulted models, DA says
- Police: Man sexually assaulted 4 women, girls he lived with
- Ashley Wagner says Coughlin sexually assaulted her in 2008
- Sexual assault reported at Marshall
- Trump Dismisses Latest Sexual Assault Claim: ‘She’s Not My Type’
- Sexual assault charges dropped against Arkansas doctor
- Police: Beaten Chicago teen may have been sexually assaulted
Bill Cosby Sued by 5 Women for Sexual Assault have 603 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 6, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.