EXCLUSIVE: VFX and animation company Jellyfish has announced a large-scale restructuring of its leadership team with new key executive appointments.
New hires include David Patton, former Global President of Brand Experience and Advertising at Technicolor Creative Studios, who has joined Jellyfish Pictures as Chief Executive Officer. At Technicolor, Patton led The Mill and MPC Advertising. In this newly created CEO role, he will work closely with Jellyfish Pictures' Founder Phil Dobree to spearhead long-term growth across the business. Their focus will be to broaden the studio's product offering, build-out operational efficiencies, expand into new markets and nurture the company's creative talent.
Former Technicolor Global Head of Talent Mark Warburg has also joined Jellyfish as Chief Operating Officer. In the role, Warburg will be responsible for all aspects of operational and talent excellence ensuring that Jellyfish Pictures continues to deliver technology and production platforms to service the demands of film and animation studios from across the globe.
Extended hires include Phil Greenlow, former Global Managing Director for Film at MPC, who joins Jellyfish as Managing Director of VFX across Film and Episodic content. He will work on a diverse range of content, ranging from major feature films to the ever-expanding high-end TV market.
Natalie Llewellyn expands her role as Managing Director of Jellyfish Pictures' Animation & Originals overseeing all the studio's Animation production output and driving business development, client relationships, and partner initiatives.
Former Global Head of Talent at MPC, Sharn Gondal, has been appointed as Jellyfish Pictures' Head of People, responsible for the development and expansion of Jellyfish Pictures' talent base.
In a statement, the company said existing CFO Michelle David and Director VFX and Animation Luke Dodd will support the leadership team and work closely with new CEO David Patton on delivering the company's ambitions and managing sustained growth.
Jellyfish Pictures Founder Phil Dobree said: "I'm delighted to welcome David as CEO to drive new growth opportunities and steer a new and refocused leadership team. Given our significant successes over the past few years, it's critical that we continue to strengthen and invest in our talent and technology – not only to continue to build scale but also to ensure that we are able to deliver the very best Tier 1 creative product and service to our clients across all markets."
David Patton, CEO of Jellyfish Pictures added: "Jellyfish Pictures is on an incredible journey and has tremendous ambition. The new leadership team and structure we now have in place will enable Jellyfish Pictures to remain creatively agile, fast-paced, and technology-leading. These set the platform for taking Jellyfish Pictures to the next level and I'm delighted to be joining the business at such an exciting time."
- 5 Moves CFOs Can Make Now To Build A Strong Team For A Recovery
- Universal Promotes Niels Swinkels To EVP & MD For UPI, Hires Paul Higginson As EVP Of EMEA
- Why A Positive Company Culture Is Especially Critical Today
- New York Road Runners Parts Ways With C.E.O. Amid Workplace Complaints
- A new book,
- Showtime’s Christina Spade Named CBS Corp CFO As Exec Shuffle Continues
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC) FY 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Apple’s App Store ad hire comes from Facebook, and that’s the least controversial thing about them
- Meaningful Inclusion Requires Every Team Leader
- New 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' video takes a dive into the saga's underworld
- GameStop grabs a new CEO and CFO from Amazon, and a board chair from Chewy.com
- Want Outperforming Stocks? Look for Diversity in Executive Leadership
- If the women in your company aren’t thriving, your business isn’t either
- Why Esports Team Misfits Is Prioritizing Mental Health For Players And Staff
- Daybreak Pictures Founders Exit Tinopolis Group; Hal Vogel Sets Up Shop With Ringside Media
- HFPA Board Issues Statement On Golden Globes Controversy & Sets Timeline For Reforms: “Top Priority For Our Organization”
- TikTok names new CEO
- Executive Team In Play As Amazon Set To Absorb MGM; Who’s On Deck?
- HFPA Now Scorched By WarnerMedia Top Execs Over Anemic Reform; HBO & Others “Will Continue To Refrain From Direct Engagement”
- Amid Israeli–Palestinian Violence, Facebook Employees Are Accusing Their Company Of Bias Against Arabs And Muslims
VFX Company Jellyfish Pictures Sets New Leadership Team, Hires Including Technicolor & MPC Execs have 700 words, post on deadline.com at November 28, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.