Instagram model Gena Tew , who disclosed she is HIV positive, is facing even more issues following eye surgery … we’re told she’s gone completely blind in one eye.
You’ll recall — Gena underwent surgery in August, after losing her vision in her left eye following her HIV diagnosis. There was reason to hope the procedure would restore her vision.
Gena tells TMZ … she’s become completely blind in that eye for a second time — all she can see is pitch-black darkness. We’re told her vision was better for roughly 5 days after surgery, before it reverted.
She says doctors have prescribed new meds, but all the drugs have done is made her sick. Doctors are considering another surgery, but no decision has been made.
Waiting for your permission to load TikTok Post.
Gena’s seen some improvement in other areas. She’s been putting some weight back on recently, going from 90 lbs to 105 lbs. She’s also regaining her ability to walk, with the help of a walker.
As we reported, Gena started a GoFundMe after her diagnosis so she could be closer to her family … and she tells us she’s raised enough cash to make the move. Gena says being near her fam will help her recovery.
- Revolutionary eye surgery performed for the first time in Arkansas
- This Is What It’s Like To Go To A Festival If You’re Blind Or Partially Sighted
- First Drive: Toyota aims the new 2018 Camry XSE V6 at car enthusiasts, but just misses the bull’s eye
- Kids Get Left in the Lurch When the ‘Values’ Cops Arrive
- Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter, New Records Show
- Immigrant Shelter Care Worker Charged With Sexual Abuse Of 8 Children
- Worker charged in 2017 with sexually molesting 8 children at Southwest Key immigrant shelter
- Brooklyn man beaten for offering money to attackers: ‘I feel like I’ve been run over’
- When Will The Nose Have Its Beauty Moment?
- Norb’s Corner: Colorblind
- More than 180 Women Report Sexual Assaults at Massage Envy
- A billionaire wages war on poverty in Oklahoma
- The French Origins of “You Will Not Replace Us”
- Will Trump's GOP give candidates room to maneuver?
- Retirees Set to Lose Big in Argentina’s Bond Fight
- USF St. Petersburg professor Raymond Arsenault's Arthur Ashe biography on stands Aug. 21
- Is the Press Too Big to Fail?
- How ISIS Members Fled The Caliphate, Perhaps To Fight Another Day
- AP Exclusive: Uighurs fighting in Syria take aim at China
- US Credit Czar David Howe Reports Priceline and Hotel Pennsylvania to Federal Government
IG Model Who is HIV Positive Blind Again After Eye Surgery have 416 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 28, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.