In her French class, Emily (Lily Collins) is confused when she translates a phrase on the board as "Not choosing is still choosing."
The teacher explains that "even not choosing has consequences so it's still a choice", to which Emily replies, "But how do we know we are making the right one?"
This is the main theme in the trailer for the upcoming third season of Netflix's Emily In Paris , which premieres Dec. 21.
The Season 2 finale cliffhanger left Emily with a decision to make whether to stay with her old boss Madeline or join Sylvie in her new company. The trailer reveals that Emily is pulling double duty, working for both Madeline and Sylvie until the latter gets wind of it.
On the romance front, the trailer features Emily sharing intimate moments with both Gabriel and Alfie, signaling that the love triangle is still very much on despite Gabriel's "friend" remark in the end that creates a Golden Girls theme songs moment.
Watch the trailer above.
- Who Should (and Will) Win at the Golden Globes This Weekend?
- Rosamund Pike highlights her slender frame in revealing net skirt
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2019 Golden Globe Nominations
- Which TV Shows and Movies Will Be Nominated for the 2019 Golden Globes?
- Rewatching ‘Game of Thrones,’ Season 4: How to Chain Your Dragon
- Lady Gaga and more win at the Critics' Choice Awards
- Two ties and more surprises at the Critics' Choice Awards
- I Rewatched "Game Of Thrones" Season 3 And Noticed Some Interesting Details
- Nicole Kidman has two shots at Oscar right now (but calls her career 'so random and weird')
- Will Take the Fall Movie Season by Storm
- Why Did The Handmaid’s Tale Season 2 Finale Have to End Like This?
- 7 must-know moments from Sunday's Golden Globe Awards show
- Oscars nominations: Biggest snubs including Bradley Cooper, Emily Blunt and 'Crazy Rich Asians'
- Oscar nominations: Biggest snubs including Bradley Cooper, Emily Blunt and 'Crazy Rich Asians'
- Golden Globes 2019: Here's what happened when the winners met the media backstage
- Golden Globes 2019: Here's what happened when the winners met the press backstage
- Oscars 2019: Biggest snubs including Bradley Cooper, Emily Blunt and 'Crazy Rich Asians'
- 'The Favourite,' 'Black Panther' lead Critics' Choice Awards nominations
- Iconic Chanel fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld dies in Paris
- 33 Essential Neo-Noirs, From Jackie Brown to Gone Girl
‘Emily In Paris’ Season 3 Trailer Highlights Career & Romantic Choices, Gives Shoutout To ‘Golden Girls’ have 385 words, post on deadline.com at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.