We got Chrissy and John at Bristol Farms Wednesday, as they were stocking up on all of the ingredients for what sounds like a delicious Turkey Day feast.
Chrissy says they’re cookin’ for lots of friends and fam … and to make everyone happy she’s whippin’ up a bunch of dishes.
John’s no slouch when it comes to Thanksgiving either … he says he’s going to deep fry a turkey and prepare some macaroni and cheese to boot.
Take notice, guys … Thanksgiving isn’t just for watching football and waiting for the food to hit the table … at least not at Chrissy and John’s house.
Of course, not everyone knows what they’re doing in the kitchen … our photog included … and THAT can make Thanksgiving a daunting proposition.
Have no fear, Chrissy has some recommendations for those who would rather leave the turkey honors to someone else.
- John Legend says Kanye West is 'serious' about becoming President and thinks Donald Trump has paved way to White House
- John Legend Says Roseanne's a Racist Idiot
- Chrissy Teigen Claps Back at Troll After Risque Photo With Daughter Luna
- Chrissy Teigen's Fans Rally Around After Trolls Attack Her Wardrobe Malfunction Photo With Daughter Luna
- Chrissy Teigen Struggled With How To Respond to Trump's Twitter Attack
- Chrissy Teigen dishes the dirt on the airport secret that allows celebrities to avoid public terminals
- John Legend opens up on virtue signalling
- Chrissy Teigen flashes her nude bra in white suit while attending Hulu Upfronts where it was announced she will host a new cooking show
- Chrissy Teigen looks like a royal as she models conservative dress while heading into Today show in New York City
- 'I Don't Give Them Option to Say No': Chrissy Teigen Reveals How She Gets Restaurant Reservations Done
- Chrissy Teigen Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Dicey Photo With Daughter Luna
- Chrissy Teigen mercifully slams trolls who accuse her of not wearing underwear around Luna, three
- Chrissy Teigen reveals her medicine is the 'most important thing in keeping my sanity' as she details her crippling battle with anxiety
- Chrissy Teigen Destroys Troll Calling Her 'Chubby': 'I Don't Care About My Weight'
- John Legend Hypes up Ohio State After Winning Big Ten Championship
- Chrissy Teigen reveals what it's really like to be famous
- Chrissy Teigen reveals the one skincare product she uses to prevent stretch marks
- Chrissy Teigen not sure if she's better or worse because of fame
- Chrissy Teigen Slams Troll Who Asked Her to 'Cover Up' Her Breasts Around Her Daughter
- Feminist Chrissy Teigen Calls Republican Rep. Elise Stefanik ‘Trash’
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Say They're Teaming Up To Cook Thanksgiving Meal have 446 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.