Rick Ross says his “Boss” brand is being copied, threatening to sue the woman behind an upcoming kid’s event unless she changes the name to something that doesn’t give off that Maybach Music glow.
Rozay’s team sent out a warning shot to Tiffany McIntosh of “I'm the Biggest Boss Conference” … after accusing her of using a couple of his biggest hits — singles “The Boss” and “Push It” — to promote her conference designed to shape children into entrepreneurs.
The legendary rapper also notes he has his own “Boss Up Conference” that went down this past September, and Ross insists her conference is likely to cause confusion that he’s sponsoring her event.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
According to the letter, Rozay says he wants to solve the matter amicably — and spare Tiffany the litigation hassle, but only if she takes “Boss” out of her conference title and stops using his music to promote it.
Ross said he wants his demands met by October 5th … but we’re told Tiffany does not intend to make the changes and plans to go forward with the event as is. Ross’ legal counsel tells us they’ll evaluate the situation accordingly if there’s a failure to comply.
We could be headed for a showdown of bosses … in court.
- Rick Ross Denies Being Hoarder Amid Piles and Piles of Stuff at Mansion
- Rick Ross Accepts Hoarding Title After DJ Khaled's Air Jordan Blowout
- Netflix bosses branded ‘sadistic and wicked’ for recreating Princess Diana’s final hours for The Crown
- New Details About Wilbur Ross’ Business Point To Pattern Of Grifting
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller: Big sister, big boss for Dale Earnhardt Jr. - NBC
- Woman branded 'fatty' and 'prostitute' by boss who said he wanted 'slim smart girls' in his office wins £19,000 payout
- Jonathan Ross gives onscreen apology
- NASCAR Power Rankings: Ross Chastain rises to the top at the exact right time
- Parkland Dad: Sandy Hook Lawsuit Ruling Gives Him Hope
- Why Mark Zuckerberg’s Metaverse vanity project threatens to destroy Facebook
- 'Patriots' Boycotting Nike Are Mocked After Betsy Ross Sneakers Pulled
- Security guards 'have no power at all' to protect retailers, security boss says
- The CW Shake-Up: Programming Boss Search Heats Up With Candidates Including Brad Schwartz After Layoffs
- Jemima Khan is having ‘best sex ever’ with Russell Brand
- Matt Hancock’s girlfriend Gina Coladangelo in constant touch with bosses over his welfare after horror entry into camp
- Robbie Williams at war with Yves Saint Laurent after they try to block his new beauty brand
- Trump’s imminent departure from the White House makes him vulnerable to lawsuits and investigations
- Jane Fonda, 84, branded an 'inspiration' for working out with trainer amid cancer battle
- Cybercriminal threatens to release Medibank customer data within 24 hours
- NHS strike could last six months as nurse walk-outs at more than 100 trusts threatens chaos
Rick Ross Threatens Lawsuit Over 'Boss' Brand have 496 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.