Sean Avery has been involved in yet another spat with his neighbors … this time he was so irate over the way they parked their cars on a street near his home, he threatened to snap their windshield wipers.
TMZ Sports has learned … the dispute all went down last Thursday in Hollywood Hills, when the former NHL player confronted a couple people, including teenagers, over some vehicles that were stopped on the street.
Avery — who said he was house-sitting for someone who lived on the block — was clearly livid with everyone, explaining he believed the cars were parked illegally. He demanded they move them at once.
The neighbors, though, weren’t happy with the way he approached them about it all — and a massive argument in the street ensued for several minutes.
At one point during the feud, Avery said, “The next time one of you guys parks your cars there, I’m going to snap your windshield wipers off. One-hundred percent. One-hundred percent. Ask around!”
He later added to one of the men who was filming the squabble, “Dude. You’re too f***ing short to actually, like, try and challenge anyone. Just shut up.”
Multiple times during the argument Avery called some of the men an offensive term for little people.
We’re told the tiff eventually died down without further incident. Cops were not called.
NHL’s Sean Avery Busts Man’s Car Mirror In Heated Dispute, But Claims He’s The Victim
Of course, this is not the first time Avery has been filmed being upset with someone near his home … just last year, he broke a man’s car mirror after he claimed the guy hit him while he was jogging in the street.
Avery was known as one of the most physical players in the NHL during his 13-year career … logging 1,533 total penalty minutes.
- My neighbour threatened to SHOOT me and hit me with a baseball bat for parking my van in our street
- Couple told they'll be shot in huge feud with neighbours over parking spaces
- Neighbour with seven cars threatens to call police on man for parking outside own home
- Firefighter in bitter row with neighbours over where to park camper van
- Gangs of drunk 'spitting' teens wreak havoc in Devon seaside town
- Urgent warning issued to drivers as rain and thunderstorms set to obliterate UK
- Redrawn maps shuffle US House primaries in New York, Florida
- Where Rhys Jones' killer is 15 years after he died on way home from football practise
- Albuquerque Suspect Allegedly Abused His Family for Years
- Stabbings; Sextortion Schemes: Ramona, San Diego County Crime Log
- In Colorado mountain towns, where affordable housing is scarce, “even living out of your car is gentrified”
- Editor Daily Rundown: Dem Circular Firing Squad Surrounds Biden
- 'Height of ignorance' Meghan faces US backlash – 'D-list' actor savaged
- California's giant sequoias are burning up. Will logging save them?
- Armed Robber Shoots At Officers In Wilmette, 3 Arrested: Police
- Twitter permanently removes Trump's account because of 'risk of further incitement of violence'
- The Only Way For Some People To Stay in San Francisco Is To Steal
- The Extraordinary Smear Of Rob Porter | The Daily Wire
- On Hurricane Katrina's 10th Anniversary, Half of New Orleans Remains in Ruins
- Excruciating!' Labour slammed by Remoaner Campbell over failing strategy
NHL's Sean Avery Threatens To Snap Teen's Windshield Wipers In Heated Parking Dispute have 536 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.