Skyler Gisondo says a lady was supposed to do his hair and makeup for a movie — but ended up playing masseuse and screwing up his body … so now, he’s suing.
The actor is taking hairstylist Lori Guidroz to court for what he claims was general negligence on her part during the making of P.T. Anderson ‘s “Licorice Pizza” — in which Skyler plays a somewhat significant role, Alana Haim ‘s temporary on-screen boyfriend early on in the flick.
According to court docs, obtained by TMZ, Skyler alleges while Lori was working on his makeup — even though she has a hair credit for the movie — she gave him a massage at one point, which he says ended up causing him severe neck injuries.
SG doesn’t get more specific about how she might have rubbed him up — or what precisely happened to his neck — but at any rate, he claims Lori was unlicensed and shouldn’t have done it … ’cause he needed significant medical care in the aftermath.
Skyler also notes in his suit that he’s suffered beyond just the pain here — claiming he’s lost wages and part of his ability to work because of what Lori allegedly did. SG also claims he’s suffered the loss of use of property, plus property damage … but doesn’t offer any detail on what that means. He’s seeking compensatory damages based on proof he says he can offer.
Presumably, that could mean he’s roping the studio and/or the director into this too.
We’ve reached out to Lori’s rep for comment … so far, no word back.
- Game 5’s real three stars
- Guidry gamble fails in Little Caesars Pizza Bowl
- Little Caesar’s Pizza Bowl and out for Guidry
- Star Little Leaguers meet Oakland A’s
- Atlanta nightclub sues Miami Heat star James
- Purdue beats Western Michigan 37-32 in Pizza Bowl
- Basketball star Wells sues Xavier over expulsion
- Nicole Lyons set to be household name
- Dodgers’ stars may need time to jell
- Court: College athletes can sue EA over images
- Ruling: College players can sue EA
- Top that: Ex-Badger J.J. Watt sets lofty goals for himself
- Everton sets sights on Shea
- NBA union set to take turn for worse
- Lawsuit against NCAA set for appeal
- In Olympic year, half the battle is keeping fit
- Breaking Bad = TV’s G.O.A.T.
- Jets’ Ainge tackling life as recovering addict
- Suck in that tummy! You ain’t no Olympian
- Bar-fight suit against Iverson dismissed
'Licorice Pizza' Star Skyler Gisondo Sues On-Set Hairstylist Over Massage have 434 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.