“I want the team here, Adam,” the Lakers superstar said. “Thank you.”
James, a newly crowned billionaire, has made the public plea to get the Sin City squad before — back in June, he said on an episode of “The Shop” his goal was to be the LV honcho one day.
But, following L.A.’s 119-115 preseason loss to the Suns in Vegas, James made it crystal clear to media members in attendance that he was dead serious about it all.
“I would love to bring a team here at some point,” James said on the postgame podium. “That would be amazing.”
Unclear if the Association has imminent plans to expand — but if a move to 32 teams is on the horizon, rumors have swirled that Seattle and Las Vegas would be the targets.
James is clearly in love with the Nevada idea … going as far as to say Vegas has “the best fan base in the world.”
Currently, the NBA prohibits players from owning a team while also playing — but Silver does have the power to bend the rules.
- Adam Silver sends message with lifetime ban of Donald Sterling
- LeBron James wins NBA Finals MVP for 3rd time
- LeBron James exits Miami for Cleveland homecoming
- LeBron James goes scorched earth on Charles Barkley, snaps over recent criticism
- LeBron James made the Cavs watch an inspirational Steve Jobs speech before their epic comeback in the 2016 NBA Finals
- LeBron James is sending out odd messages and nobody is sure what he is talking about
- Explosive report details how Kyrie Irving became resentful of playing second fiddle to LeBron James
- LeBron James sent a heartfelt letter to a 19-year-old with a terminal illness
- LeBron James made the Cavs watch this inspirational Steve Jobs speech before Game 3
- Monster mash: LeBron James undaunted by beastly Warriors
- LaVar Ball stealing the show at Vegas tournaments
- LeBron excited for title-deciding Game 7
- NBA probing alleged recording of Clippers owner
- LeBron takes out frustration of loss to Thunder on Knicks
- How a mid-season, NCAA-style tournament in the NBA could stop players from skipping games
- Silver expects NBA players to stand during national anthem
- Warriors will rely on versatility, depth to defend LeBron
- Limpag: Paying up for backing LeBron
- NBA eliminates timeouts to keep the ends of games moving
- Legendary NBA coach George Karl discusses his new book, coaching missteps, Carmelo Anthony, and the league today
LeBron James Sends Postgame Message To Adam Silver, I Want To Own Vegas NBA Team have 410 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.