Kim Kardashian is joining members of her family and millions of others in condemning hate against the Jewish community … coming on the heels of Kanye West ‘s antisemitic words sparking controversy across the country.
Kim just posted on social media … writing, “Hate speech is never OK or excusable. I stand together with the Jewish community and call on the terrible violence and hateful rhetoric towards them to come to an immediate end.”
Of course, the comments come just days after Kanye’s “death con 3” comments towards Jewish people … something that’s cost him a number of job opportunities.
As we reported, Kim met with Ivanka Trump for a 3-hour dinner in Beverly Hills Sunday night. An insider at the restaurant told us Kim shared how deeply concerned she’s been about Kanye’s recent antisemitic statements .
What’s more, a rally in L.A. Saturday supported the rapper’s comments, with members of the group throwing up Nazi salutes at passing drivers.
- Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris hotel – spokesperson
- Audio of Kanye West’s epic backstage rant at ‘SNL’ has reportedly surfaced
- Recovering from memory loss, Kanye West focuses on fashion comeback
- Kanye West, newly blond, resurfaces in LA after mystery hospital stay
- Kanye West still can’t decide on a name for his new album after going through 3 titles
- Rapper Kanye West released from hospital: media reports
- ‘Exhausted’ Kanye West cancels tour after bizarre rants
- Lana Del Rey confronts Kanye West over support for Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live
- What it was like to watch the debut of Kanye West’s strange, soulful new album with a lot of celebrities
- Kanye West defends pro-Trump sentiments in new song
- Kanye West has been released from the hospital after more than a week stay
- Kanye West is the divide between old millennials and young millennials
- Kanye West deletes Twitter and Instagram accounts - again
- Kanye West returns to Twitter to talk about Trump meeting
- Kanye West emerges from hospital to meet Trump
- Kanye scraps US tour after rant about Jay Z, Beyonce
- Kanye suffered mental breakdown — reports
- Bring on the Tweets!
- 30 things that made the internet explode in 2015
- NYC’s newest music festival was almost a disaster, but it turned into a huge success
Kim Kardashian Stands with Jewish Community After Kanye West's Antisemitic Rant have 389 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 24, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.