Could a Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson reunion be in the works?? Don’t count it out just yet — ’cause Kenya Barris tells TMZ Sports he’d love to include them in the reboot of the iconic 1992 film, “White Men Can’t Jump.”
We spoke with Barris — who cowrote the highly anticipated remake — out in NYC on Thursday … and asked if fans should expect to see Snipes, Harrelson and the rest of the OG cast members in the flick.
“I hope so,” Barris said … adding he’s “trying” to make it happen.
Worth noting — the Jack Harlow -led project appears to have wrapped in July, so we’re sure Barris knows the fine details on the cast already … and is just toying with us at this point.
Speaking of OGs, TMZ also recently spoke with actor Kadeem Hardison — who played Junior in the original — and he’s a bit concerned about how the reboot will play out without Ron Shelton writing.
Fans will have to wait until next year to get all their answers … in the meantime, dust off the VHS player and give the original a watch.
- Good Friday Agreement 'played up' in Brexit talks, says Labour's Barry Gardiner
- Ugly Shakespeare announces all-female cast to counter Pop-up Globe
- Donald Trump’s former strategist Steve Bannon plotting abrupt end to Russia investigation, insiders say
- How white lie to her parents ended in a night of horror for girl of 12
- White House staff shakeup coming after recent leaks, says Kellyanne Conway
- BBQ Becky, Permit Patty and why the Internet is shaming white people who police people 'simply for being black'
- Who is Elisabeth Moss? The Handmaid’s Tale and Top of the Lake actress who starred in The West Wing and Mad Men
- Trump freezes out chief of staff John Kelly, says he's "tired of being told 'no'"
- Beautiful, talented and famous, yet these three stars say they each had to conquer self-doubt
- Irvine Welsh: I want all men to stand in front of the mirror and think 'You magnificent b******'
- I couldn't save my brother from suicide - the biggest killer of British men under 45
- Trade war with China will end in a ‘pot of gold’, White House economic adviser predicts
- 'Middle-aged men in suits' interior ministry photo sparks outrage
- Donald Trump calls Roseanne Barr to congratulate her on sitcom reboot
- Now Roseanne claims she thought Obama aide was WHITE after blaming racist outburst on her sleeping pills
- Worcester acid attack – Boy, 3, was sitting in pram outside Home Bargains on family shopping trip as police hunt three men
- David Schwimmer says comparing Al Franken with Harvey Weinstein was 'terrible and horrifying mistake'
- Sean Penn criticises #MeToo movement: ‘I know some lies have been told. I’m talking about women towards men’
- Love Island 2017 winners and cast: Where are they now?
- Stormy Daniels releases sketch of man she says threatened her over Donald Trump affair
Kenya Barris Says He Wants OG Cast In 'White Men Can't Jump' Reboot have 509 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.