Bradshaw had an incident during the pregame show last week and addressed them on Sunday's episode before the rest of the schedule kicked off.
"Last week on this show, I ran out of breath, and Howie [Long] helped me up. And a lot of people are asking what's wrong with me, what's happened to me physically. I just want to address it and let you know what has happened in my life," Bradshaw said.
"In November, I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. I went to the Yale University Medical Center – surgery, treatment. As of today, I am bladder-cancer free. That's the good news.
"Then in March, feeling good. I had a bad neck. I get an MRI. Now we find a tumor in my left neck. And it's a Merkel cell tumor, which is a rare form of skin cancer. So I had that surgery done at M.D. Anderson in Houston.
"Folks, I may not look like my old self, but I feel like my old self. I'm cancer free, I'm feeling great. And over time, I'm going to be back to where I normally am."
Bradshaw has appeared in numerous TV commercials over his long career. He also has an extensive resume of cameos in film and television, and had his own reality show with his daughters, The Bradshaw Bunch."
- Mark Hoppus 'grateful' to be at Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian wedding one year after cancer diagnosis
- As Fox Sports Awaits Tom Brady’s Arrival In NFL Booth, It Confirms Kevin Burkhardt And Greg Olsen As Top Announcer Tandem For 2022
- Emmerdale spoilers: Gabby Thomas’ future revealed as actress breaks silence; plus Coronation Street & EastEnders news
- Deborah James urges bosses to air Embarrassing Bodies appearance even if she dies before
- 2022 NFL season: 100 things to know with 100 days until Week 1 kickoff; news, notes and facts for all 32 teams
- Countryfile host Anita Rani addresses future of BBC show: ‘Things are changing'
- Spaced out Putin grips table in meeting as health fears GROW with cancer rumours rife
- Russell Wilson Signing With Broncos, And Other Offseason QB Moves, Played Big Role In NFL Schedule
- Ukraine-Russia war LIVE: Putin’s limbs ‘shaking uncontrollably’ as ill despot has ‘RAPIDLY progressing cancer’, says spy
- Emmerdale theory: Moira Barton to receive devastating diagnosis after Faith's lies unravel
- Offseason QB moves played big role in NFL schedule
- Drew Brees raises idea of playing football again while addressing broadcasting future
- Terry Crews threatens to "slap" D.L. Hughley for mocking his sexual assault allegation
- What happened to the cast of Desperate Housewives? From cancer battles to on-set feuds and even prison
- Eamonn Holmes: This Morning host addresses 'tension' with wife Ruth Langsford
- WATCH: Charles Woodson addresses campers at JJ McCarthy's Mega Camp
- ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’ Shrinks A Tick To $76M Opening, But Still 33% Bigger Than Original – Sunday Final
- The Unseen Queen: New footage of young Queen revealed in BBC doco
- 100 Most-Watched TV Series of 2021-22: This Season’s Winners and Losers
- Drew Brees’ midlife crisis is right on time
‘Fox NFL Sunday’ Broadcaster Terry Bradshaw Reveals Cancer Diagnosis In On-Air Address have 541 words, post on deadline.com at October 2, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.