Long-serving Studiocanal exec, Anna Marsh , has been appointed Deputy CEO of Canal+ Group . Marsh joined the company's production, distribution and international sales subsidiary, Studiocanal, in 2008 where she held such titles as Head of International Sales and Managing Director of Studiocanal UK, before being appointed CEO of Studiocanal in 2019.
Maxime Saada, Chairman of the Canal+ Group Executive Board commented, "I am very pleased to announce the appointment of Anna Marsh as Deputy CEO of Canal+ Group. Thanks to her and her teams, Studiocanal now occupies a central position within the film and audiovisual industry. In 2022, in addition to further consolidating its presence in all its territories, Studiocanal has continued its growth, notably with the acquisition of a majority stake in Dutch FilmWorks in Benelux. Anna Marsh is a great professional, and a passionate person, whom the Group is proud to count among its own. This appointment is a new illustration of the confidence Canal+ Group has in her and of her now transversal role within the Group."
Marsh has nearly 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry. After graduating from the University of Otago in New Zealand and then HEC, she began her career in 2002 in the international sales department of Tele Images Productions (Marathon Group) before being named International Sales Manager at TF1 International.
She has steadily risen through the ranks at Canal, originally joining Studiocanal in 2008 as VP International Sales. Earlier this year, she was appointed member of the Canal+ Group Management Board.
- Schoolboy, 10, signs a business deal with Qantas after sending the CEO an adorable letter asking for advice on how to run his airline 'Oceania Express'
- How a young girl forced to flee Sri Lanka with her family and just $200 to their name overcame adversity to become Australia's highest paid CEO
- Top Trump Ally Met With Putin’s Deputy in Moscow
- Sweden's SEB says it was already aware of client names provided by TV show
- Budgets, big names and blue collars: Here's the weekly roundup on the potential 2020 field
- Famous friends: The list of 194 celebrities the Obama campaign hopes will help with president's re-election
- Working to improve the nation’s growing infrastructure and mobility needs, HNTB continues to expand its transit and rail practice
- Can Sea Shepherd survive its own success?
- 35,000 MORE residents are at risk from Whaley Bridge dam: Towns and villages further downstream from danger zone are warned by the Army to 'prepare a bag' and be ready to evacuate with 10 minutes' notice
- 2018-19 Ohio High School Girls Basketball Preview and Players to Watch
- The masked 'New IRA' gunman who 'murdered star journalist Lyra McKee': Police release CCTV of armed man taking aim at crowd with a pistol in Londonderry riots amid hunt for the killer
- Water supply key to outcome of conflicts in Iraq and Syria, experts warn
- Gender discovery, Blagojevich, gothic fiction, and phone scams: This week’
- The Great Marijuana Experiment: A Tale of Two Drug Wars
- Out of Afghanistan: incredible stories of the boys who walked to Europe
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 23
- Wall Street Democrats Are Absolutely Freaking Out About Their 2020 Candidates
- Bet365 queen's land grab: Betting boss spent £5.5m in four years buying up her neighbours' land to turn £90m space age glass palace into a fortress
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- Give priority to Julian Assange rape claim, home secretary urged
Anna Marsh Named Deputy CEO Canal+ Group have 542 words, post on deadline.com at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.