Emma Caulfield Ford will be returning as Dottie, the Queen Bee neighbor caught up in Wanda Maximoff's spell on WandaVision, in the upcoming Disney+/ Marvel spinoff series Agatha : Coven of Chaos . That series stars Kathryn Hahn reprising her role as WandaVision bad gal Agatha.
Caulfield Ford played demon Anya for 85 episodes on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Good Girls, Once Upon a Time, Supergirl, Royal Pains, Fear the Walking Dead, Beverly Hills 90210 , and more.
Agatha: Coven of Chaos is expected to drop on Disney+ next year.
- WandaVision had ‘early conversations’ about Aaron Taylor-Johnson returning as Pietro Maximoff’s Quicksilver
- Feeling daunted by the Emmys? Read this cheat sheet to all of this year's biggest shows
- Spider-Man 3 theory: Tom Holland logo points to return of major villains
- The Olsen Twins Designed Sister Elizabeth Olsen's Emmys Dress
- Elizabeth Olsen Hits Emmys Red Carpet in Gown Designed by Sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley: 'Sister Love'
- A beginner's guide to Doctor Who (1963-2010)
- The Darkhold is now in the MCU - Here's what it could mean for Phase 4
‘Agatha: Coven Of Chaos’: Emma Caulfield Ford Reprising ‘WandaVision’ Role Of Dottie On Disney+/Marvel Series have 199 words, post on deadline.com at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.