He's now heading to London for Season 4 of the serial killer thriller.
But the fourth season of the series will be split in two. The first part of series four will premiere on February 10 with the second part launching on March 10. Netflix didn't reveal how many episodes were in season four but the previous three seasons have been ten episodes, suggesting a five-and-five split.
This is a change from the past two seasons, which dropped in one batch; the second season premiering in December 2019 and the third in October 2021. The first season was launched on Lifetime before moving to the streamer.
You , based on Caroline Kepnes' best-selling novel of the same name, revolves around the question, "What would you do for love?" The series stars Badgley in the role of Joe Goldberg, a man who will do just about anything when love is at stake.
This time, he says, "Living in London has allowed me to bury the past" as the trailer above suggests that he's now pretending to Professor Jonathan Moore.
Season three ended with Joe leaving Madre Linda to search for Marienne (Tati Gabrielle) in Paris. He is now on the move.
Badgley is joined in season four by Charlotte Richie, star of the BBC's Call The Midwife and Ghosts, and The White Lotus' Lukas Gage.
Tilly Keeper, Amy Leigh Hickman, Tati Gabrielle and Ed Speelers are also series regulars.
You is produced by Berlanti Productions, and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television. Greg Berlanti, Sera Gamble, Sarah Schechter, Leslie Morgenstein, David Madden, Gina Girolamo, John Scott, Neil Reynolds, Michael Foley, and Justin Lo serve as executive producers.
- Penn Badgley Refused to Make Joe 'Less Creepy' in Netflix's
- You Showrunner Confirms Work on Season 3 Has Already Started
- Best Netflix shows: 20 TV series you should be watching in February 2020
- 'They were looking adoringly at each other': Exes Irina Shayk, 34, and Bradley Cooper, 45, appear friendly as they reunite for a picture at British Vogue x Tiffany & Co BAFTAs party seven months after split
- Sylvester Stallone’s ‘Samaritan’ Sets Cast With Javon ‘Wanna’ Walton, Martin Starr & More As Production Nears
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Reportedly Split After Nine Years
- Apex Legends update (Season 4) - patch notes for Season 4: Assimilation analysed
- Twin Peaks revival cast: A closer look at that 217-member roster
- Sloshed Spice! Bleary-eyed Victoria Beckham struggles to hold herself upright while worse-for-wear Scarlett Johansson staggers home in ripped tights as the stars let loose at VERY wild BAFTAs afterparties
- American Horror Story 1984 UK release date, title, trailer, cast, plot
- X Factor snubbed in Best TV Talent Show category at this year’s National Television Awards
- Katy Keene
- The best HBO series
- Xbox Game Pass games list: February 2020 games plus every Xbox One, 360 and Xbox Live game currently available
- 15 Great Movies to Get You Started With South Korean Horror
- Oscars: Pete Hammond’s Absolutely Final Predictions In All 24 Categories
- Prime Suspect returns without Helen Mirren: Top 10 TV remakes minus their key star
- The best Amazon Original series available now
- The Wuhan 83 are finally out! Coronavirus evacuees leave quarantine and head 'for a pint' after 14 days in isolation at grim nursing block on Merseyside
- Neon’s ‘The Lodge’ Makes Chilling Debut, O-Scope Releases Horace B. Jenkins’ Long Lost Drama ‘Cane River’ – Specialty B.O. Preview
‘You’: Netflix Sets Split-Season Premiere Of Penn Badgley’s London-Bound Serial Killer Thriller have 584 words, post on deadline.com at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.