Tejasswi Prakash is one of the beautiful and talented actresses in the television industry. After winning Bigg Boss 15, the actress bagged Naagin 6 and has been super busy ever since then. Currently, she is seen playing dual role- mother Pratha and daughter Prarthana in the supernatural show.
Recently, Tejasswi spoke about the show and revealed if she has any qualms playing mother.
Tejasswi was quoted by Times Of India as saying, “I am playing my own daughter in the show. It is a double role and so I had no qualms playing mother on screen. I was not playing mom to another actress. There is both, a young and an older Tejasswi in the show. It is organically woven into the show and I am glad that I get to do something different. As an actress, you also need to grow and try out different things.”
Naagin 6 is a finite series and the show will end in November. Talking about the same, the actress said that they are aware of it and said that it has been a beautiful and enriching journey.
She said, “It is a finite show and we are all aware that the show will end in November or December. The dates are not final but we have a rough idea. It has been a beautiful journey and an enriching experience. I have got to do so many things in the show and it has only helped me grow as an actor. The current season found a good connect with viewers, too.”
- We need to talk about Jamie... he's lost on the small screen: BRIAN VINER reviews Everybody's Talking About Jamie
- On Eve Of ‘Saturday Night Live’ Return, Eddie Murphy & Producer John Davis Talk ‘Dolemite’ And Cooking Up More Comedies
- Christopher Lloyd on playing a vampire, a taxi driver, a toon, and more
- Saif Ali Khan Explains How His Cop Role In Vikram Vedha Is Different From What He Played In Sacred Games
- What's a Soccer Mom Anyway?
- Random Roles: Melanie Lynskey on Mrs. America, Coyote Ugly, and more
- BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Busy Ruth Wilson is obsessed with her new role
- Johnny Depp slips into Jack Sparrow role at film festival - WATCH
- Dino Morea on playing anti-hero Shaybani Khan in The Empire: ‘Had to bring out animal instincts of the character’
- Usman Mukhtar talks about 'thinking too much' before choosing roles
- St. Vincent on Playing a Satirical Version of Herself in 'The Nowhere Inn': 'The Purpose Isn't Necessarily to Endear'
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! Ishk Par Zor Nahi Fame Param Singh: I Can Play 60-Year-Old Woman Or Anything Challenging
- EXCLUSIVE! Teen Do Paanch's Bidita Bag Says After Socio-Political Cinema She Wants To Do Commercial Films
- Taryn Manning Says She Went 'Fully Method' for 'Racist, Homophobic' OITNB Role
- Texas Teachers Say GOP's New Social Studies Law Will Hinder How An Entire Generation Understands Race, History And Current Events
- Ex-DHS chief Chad Wolf recalls his 9/11 experience, says threat to homeland has evolved
- Female Colleagues Would Make Reassuring Calls to Friends and Family After Meeting Me, Says Gulshan Grover
- Is Tara Sutaria Hinting At Ananya Panday & Rakul Preet? Says People Tried To Pit Her Co-Actresses Against Her
- The King of Staten Island Star Marisa Tomei Regrets Getting Stuck in Mom Roles
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie Star Max Harwood's Breakout Role Taught Him to Be 'Unapologetic'
Tejasswi Prakash Talks About Playing Dual Role In Naagin 6, Says She Had No Qualms Playing Mom On Screen have 564 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.