The famous house from “Stranger Things” has a new owner who’s going to bring in new tenants … ’cause it’s been sold, and is about to become a cash cow.
Of course, we’re talking about the Byers’ house — where Winona Ryder and her onscreen sons lived for the early part of the series, and which featured some iconic scenes. Katie Siplon of TriCounty Real Estate in Savannah, GA tells TMZ … it’s been snatched up by one of her clients.
We’re told the guy who bought it isn’t famous, dude’s an investor, and as soon as he heard the Byers’ home was for sale in Georgia … he told Siplon to pounce.
And get it she did — Siplon says they made a cash offer, above the $300k asking price . The house only spent a week on the open market.
As for what this new owner plans to do with the property — which is relatively modest and just 1,846 square feet on 6 acres of land — we’re told he’s actually doing what investors do best … make money. Siplon tells us it’s being turned into a top-of-the-line Airbnb.
The new owner, we’re told plans to recreate the Byers’ home from the show to a T … with different parts of the house made to look like “The Upside Down.”
They also plan to recreate other places and scenes from the series on the six acres of land.
Siplon says they’re trying to get something up and running by Halloween, and they’re hopeful super fans come flocking to rent this thing for a good, long while. Let’s be honest, y’know they will.
We’re told the sale is expected to close in the next two weeks.
- Will new owners destroy the Grubstake after all?
- Historic Chinatown locale's new owner sets sights on future
- Home Alone-Themed Airbnb ‘The Kevin’ Available For Rent In Dallas
- Sandra Lee takes a seaside stroll in front of her $3.38m Malibu beach house after asking 'how am I going to rebuild my life?' on Instagram following move from New York home she shared with Gov. Cuomo
- PICTURED: Sandra Lee's $3.4 million Malibu beach house is seen days after she moved out of New York home she shared with Governor Andrew Cuomo and asked 'how am I going to rebuild my life?'
- Puppy love! Plane-load of puppies rescued from being killed for China's meat trade land in New York to meet the Americans who have adopted them
- Rent relief gives Peninsula woman time to find a new home
- 4 ways to let go of bad habits and turn your life around
- 'I Spent Christmas With My Ex-Husband and His New Wife'
- Is YOUR home a danger to your pet? Educational seek-and-find puzzle challenges owners to spot 14 hidden hazards
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: How to increase friendship
- Australia's grumpy cat: shelter staff bent on finding 'demonic' Chester a home
- Mitch McConnell Is My Person of the Year and That's Not a Good Thing | Opinion
- Can YOU spot the bear hiding among the reindeer? Viral cartoonist returns with a festive seek-and-find puzzle that'll put your observation skills to the test
- Can YOU spot all 10 Christmas films? Tricky brainteaser challenges movie buffs to find the classic festive titles hidden in this busy scene
- Proof Prince Andrew misled Emily Maitlis: Duke DID stay at Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion - and his secret itinerary shows hours of 'private time' - during trip when Virginia Roberts claims he slept with her
- ‘Incoherent’ Court Filings Reveal Bizarre True Story Behind Portland’s Now Infamous ‘Red House’ Protests
- Tears and cheers from Tier-change winners and losers as 'completely drained' business owners put into Three say they are 'devastated' but Bristolians celebrate heading down to Two
- 'It feels like Armageddon, I feel like crying': Michelin-starred restaurateur hits out as new London Tier 3 lockdown puts thousands of pubs and eateries on the brink just before Christmas
- Prove you're not from Tier 4! Restaurant owner in Southwold demands to see customer's postcodes to show they haven't fled to Tier 2 celebrity enclave from Covid hotspots
'Stranger Things' Byers House Finds New Owner, Turning it into Airbnb have 676 words, post on www.tmz.com at September 29, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.