Many who are born into a film family dream of becoming a star one day, and young star kid Shanaya Kapoor is also amongst those dreamers. Daughter of actor Sanjay Kapoor and Maheep Kapoor, Shanaya is also cousins of actors Arjun Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor. She is all set to make her debut in Bollywood with Dharma Productions’ Bedhadak , which will be directed by Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania fame Shashank Khaitan. The film will also feature newcomers Gurfateh Pirzada and Lakshya Lalwani.
Even before stepping into the film world, Shanaya already enjoys a massive following on social media. As the star gets closer to fulfilling her childhood dream of working in movies, she recently opened up about her debut and how she has not taken the opportunity for granted.
Recently, in an interview with Zoom TV, Shanaya Kapoor revealed that she is working round the clock to make her debut role memorable. She also talked about having jitters as she inches towards her dream. Shanaya stated that she is both excited and nervous about her Bollywood debut.
“Nervous because it’s important that I do the best job and because it isn’t just a first film, it’s the first step towards, hopefully, a long and varied career. And excited because I’m finally a step closer towards realising a dream I’ve had since childhood. It’s a mix of all kinds of emotions. Gurfateh, Lakshya, and I have prepped a lot for it, and it’s a very special film for the whole Bedhadak team. It’s very close to my heart! I’m extremely grateful to have gotten a film like Bedhadak,” the actress stated.
The 22-year-old star further explains that her launch is different from the previous launches that have happened in the industry before. “I am very excited”, she said, “it’s not a typical ‘launch’ as perhaps people would expect. It’s a solid story about 3 youngsters, and the character is quite challenging. I’m preparing for it. I’ve worked very hard and I will continue to-it’s not even something I want to keep repeating because that is the job – you’re meant to work hard, and I have. I hope people recognise that when they see my work. I’m grateful for the opportunity and I’m working very hard to prove that I deserve it,” Shanaya noted.
- Trolls Mock Karan Johar As He Launches Another Star Kid Shanaya Kapoor; 'Can We Go Beyond The Kapoor Family?'
- Karan Johar Confirms Shanaya Kapoor's Bollywood Debut Under His Banner; Film To Go On Floors In July
- Sanjay Kapoor On Shanaya Being Launched By Karan Johar: She Couldn't Have Got A Better Launch Than Dharma
- Aadar Jain Shares His Take On Nepotism; Says 'Eventually You Have To Show Your Hard Work And Talent'
- Three Idiots, Two Stars, One Missed Opportunity
- Janhvi Kapoor Reveals Her Birthday Wish; 'Want To Win Over The Ones Than Need To Be Won Over Through My Work'
- Exclusive interview! Gulshan Grover: I have tried very hard to create the brand of 'Bad Man' for myself
- Friday 5: Call it a roof or a cover over Bristol, but it likely will be costly
- #AgainstAllOdds! Prachi Desai: Even as a 19-year-old, I knew I couldn't be doing TV soaps all my life
- Jacqueline: The Franchise Queen
- #BigInterview! Vivek Oberoi: When I decided to do ‘Saathiya’, people told me it would be a career killer and that I was crazy
- Did you LOVE or HATE these films? VOTE!
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 8
- 'Gilmore Girls' episode 2 recap: 'Spring' sees Rory spiraling
- Madhuri Dixit: Had I really done all those films?
- Oscars: Pete Hammond’s Absolutely Final Predictions For The 93rd Annual Academy Awards
- Phil Hill – America’s first F1 champion and Le Mans legend
- NBA mock draft: Latest projections after March Madness
- 6 problems that make Iron Fist so frustrating
Shanaya Kapoor On Her Bollywood Debut, Working Hard In Bedhadak To Prove That I've Earned The Opportunity have 643 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.