“Married to Medicine” star Lia Dias has a restraining order against her for allegedly threatening to kill her husband, and she got arrested after allegedly getting too close to him.
LAPD tells us Lia was arrested back in August for violating the terms of the stay away order … and she ended up getting booked on 2 misdemeanor counts and spent a couple nights behind bars.
Our law enforcement sources tell us Lia was busted for allegedly violating the restraining order by coming within 100 yards of him and 100 yards of his Beverly Hills home.
Lia tells us she only went to the home to retrieve her mail, claiming the home had been vacant for several months. When she arrived, Lia says she saw U-Haul trucks on the property, loading up some her personal belongings.
She says her estranged husband called the cops, allegedly telling them she had a gun. She says she eventually got her belongings — including her dead mom’s jewelry — back.
According to legal docs obtained by TMZ … Lia’s estranged husband, Colin Dias , has been getting court-ordered protection from his wife since he claimed she threatened to kill him in November before attacking him a few days later while he was shopping at a PetSmart with their two kids.
At the time, Colin alleged Lia called him up one morning and made a death threat, which he says came on the heels of her telling him she had access to firearms. He says she later attacked him at the El Segundo PetSmart in the presence of their children and got arrested for domestic violence.
Lia’s supposed to keep the hell away from Colin, his home and their kids.
Colin’s lawyer, Robert Eisfelder , tells us his client considers the entire situation to be a “private family matter” … and says, “Colin will let the police, district attorney and family court handle the situation. He has no further comment.”
- GOP Candidate Arrested For Violating Restraining Order Filed By Nancy Pelosi's Republican Challenger
- MLB Superagent Matt Sosnick Arrested for Dom. Violence, Restraining Order Issued
- GOP candidate arrested in SF for allegedly stalking Nancy Pelosi challenger
- A Perennial Congressional Candidate Beloved By Trump World Was Just Arrested On Stalking Charges
- GMCH doctor accused of sexual harassment arrested
- 'I was so nervous when I met him!' Bec Judd reveals the controversial AFL star she had a teenage crush on - and her life would be VERY different if she'd married him instead of Chris
- Sowore’s Re-arrest: Amnesty Int’l, SERAP, others threaten mass action
- Sowore’s arrest: Judiciary battered than never before, SANs lament
- 10 Years Ago, DNA Tests Were The Future Of Medicine. Now They’re A Social Network — And A Data Privacy Mess.
- R. Kelly Charged With Paying Bribe Before Marrying Aaliyah
- 'Teen Mom' Star Ryan Edwards Arrested
- Modesto man attacks ex’s new boyfriend with hatchet
- Suu Kyi tell UN's top court charge of Rohingya genocide is 'misleading'
- U.S. Bobsled Gold Medalist Steven Holcomb Found Dead at the Olympic Training Center
- New judge to decide on removing life support for Texas baby
- Stars behind bars! Celebrities who have actually served time
- ‘Dirty John’ Is the Ultimate Collision of Prestige Drama and Trash TV
- Former Home and Away star Kate Ritchie has been granted an interim AVO against husband-of-nine-years Stuart Webb after 'incident at the couple's Randwick home'
- 10 Years of
- Wife whose violent husband 'controlled her' from prison by refusing a divorce rejoices after he reluctantly signed the papers TWO YEARS after being jailed
'Married to Medicine' Lia Dias Arrested for Restraining Order Violation have 573 words, post on www.tmz.com at September 13, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.