Actor Kadeem Hardison is a little hesitant about the “White Men Can’t Jump” reboot … but speaking as one of the stars from the OG flick, he sees some potential — and even has his eyes set on who could play him in this new-gen version.
We got Kadeem in NYC Tuesday … and he’s got a reason to be timid about the new ‘WMCJ” — it’s missin’ Ron Shelton , the original film’s writer and director, who’s arguably the reason the movie’s still big today.
Kadeem puts it plainly — the “First Class” rapper could be bringin’ some serious flair to the new project.
He also knows who should be playing his role for the reboot — RJ Cyler , or as Kadeem calls him, the “lightning with the blam blams” dude from Netflix’s “The Harder They Fall.”
Kadeem’s got some words for RJ if he gets the call to fill his shoes — just keep running ya mouth!!!
- 'BIGGER than the boat!' Moment ENORMOUS Great White shark TRAPS tiny fishing vessel
- Titans great Eddie George will be featured in 'A Football Life' series
- Johnny Depp is OUT as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean
- Unearthed footage shows Steve McQueen on set of The Great Escape
- Jack Dorsey: Twitter Nazis Are Here to Stay
- Last surviving Great Escape hero dies aged 101
- OPINION: No More Mr. White Guy
- Guilfoyle would take White House job and Don Jr. might run for office
- This Is Us Recap: Life After Jack
- Mick Mulvaney: 'The president is not a white supremacist'
- Like the real thing, The Great Escape 2019 is not going to end well
- Rita Moreno Talks ‘One Day At A Time’, Reviving ‘West Side Story’ With Steven Spielberg, And The “Delicious” Betty White
- Beto Supporter Tries To Dodge Identity Politics Moments After Attacking GOP For ‘Old White Guys’
- Inside the GM plant where nooses and 'whites-only' signs hung
- Trump again sides with a dictator, says he believes Kim didn't know about Warmbier
- Trump's racist delusions and the global threat of white hate
- Karamo Brown Is the New Culture Guy in Netflix’s ‘Queer Eye’ Reboot
- What Students Are Saying About: The Incident at the Lincoln Memorial, Going to College and a Photo of Fast-Food at the White House
- Al Roker defends dressing as white character amid Megyn Kelly flap: 'Don’t color your skin'
- Behind the Ronald Reagan myth: "No one had ever entered the White House so grossly ill informed"
Kadeem Hardison Says Jack Harlow's Great For 'White Men Can't Jump' Reboot have 424 words, post on www.tmz.com at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.