Imlie is one of the popular shows on television. A few days ago, the show took a leap, post which, Sumbul Touqeer and Fahmaan Khan exited the show. Recently, Sumbul revealed what happened on last day of shoot and how Fahmaan reacted.
Talking about last day of shoot, Sumbul told India-Forums that Fahmaan wasn’t feeling well and all their attention was on him. She revealed that all of them sat together and spoke about how they bagged show. But thinking of last they she was in tears, but Fahmaan wasn’t.
She said, “Later, when I read the script and screenplay of that last intense scene, tears started rolling down my cheeks. But, Fahmaan didn’t cry. Then, we ended up on the floor for the last scene and I saw the set up of pillars fallen and something just hit me hard and I started crying, infact, I started howling. But, Fahmaan didn’t cry.”
She said that after shooting their last scene everyone started crying, but again Fahmaan didn’t cry. However, when she hugged him, he was in tears.
Sumbul concluded by saying, “Post that, we shot our last scene and after the ‘cut’, I could see everyone crying. From light men to spot dada and even our directors’ team, everyone had tears in their eyes and I turned around to see Fahmaan, but he didn’t cry. I was so pissed and I wanted him to cry and that’s when I went ahead and gave him a tight hug. And guess what, he finally cried. His eyes turned red and he shed a tear. I felt like a sense of accomplishment post that.”
- What a way to run a country! The hatreds, tears and tantrums behind the ousting of Dominic Cummings revealed - and the 'victory party' thrown by Carrie Symonds to celebrate
- Coronation Street’s Sair Khan says losing her mum has made her even more focused on success
- Coronation Street’s Sair Khan says losing her mum to cancer has made her even more focused on success
- Exclusive! Dalip Tahil on 27 years of 'Baazigar': Everyone still asks me, 'tumne Shah Rukh Khan ko kyu maara?'
- Bolly Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan-Salman Khan were to recreate 'Karan-Arjun' moment in Aamir Khan's 'Laal Singh Chaddha', Tara Sutaria celebrates her birthday with beau Aadar Jain
- Yami Gautam Reveals She Was Diagnosed With Dengue Before Kick-Starting Ginny Weds Sunny Shoot
- Rohit Roy Reveals An Interesting Tip That Naseeruddin Shah Gave Him On The First Day Of Swabhimaan
- Arjun Kapoor posts pic with cheeky caption about a woman, Malaika Arora asks him who he is talking about
- #BigStory: Is Bollywood Reckless or Helpless on the cusp of the second COVID wave?
- Amitabh Bachchan On Thugs Of Hindostan Stunts: It's Not My Age To Do Action Scenes!
- 9 Bollywood real-life couples who have featured on screen together
- No Filter Neha Season 5: Chamakta Sitara Bhumi Pednekar Gets Candid With Neha Dhupia
- Afghanistan war logs: Task Force 373 – special forces hunting top Taliban
- Deepika Padukone Says Being Safe At Home With Ranveer Singh Was A Blessing
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee says she stands with Ankita Lokhande: ‘She has always been a sweetheart, has supported people’
- 'I feel I have lost a part of me'
Imlie: Sumbul Touqeer Talks About Last Day Of Shoot; Reveals What Made Fahmaan Khan Cry have 562 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.