Dheeraj Dhoopar, who recently quit Kundali Bhagya , is currently seen Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 . He will be seen in the new show Sherdil Shergill alongside Surbhi Chandna. Recently, the actor revealed how difficult it was to quit Kundali Bhagya and talked about his new show.
Talking about how difficult it was to quit Kundali Bhagya , he said that it was very emotional when he had to leave the show. He added that he spent the best moments of his life on the sets of Kundali Bhagya . He said Balaji is like his second home and added that if he gets a call from Ekta and Balaji, he will be back in the production.
He was quoted by ETimes TV as saying, “It was a difficult decision to leave Kundali Bhagya . I was very emotional when I had to leave the show. I am still emotional about Karan Luthra. The character will always be my baby and I have spent the best moments of my life on the sets of Kundali Bhagya. Balaji is like my second home. If I get a single call from Ekta and Balaji I’ll be back in the production. Whatever I am today, people should not forget that it is because of Kundali Bhagya . I am not going to forget it ever. It was very difficult but now I have new responsibilities and I have a new character to play and I should focus on that.”
Talking about his new show, he said that he is confident that the show will hit the right chord of the audience’s heart.
Dheeraj had shared screen space with Surbhi Chandna in Naagin . When asked about working with Surbhi again, he said, “It’s been great working with Surbhi. We have been friends for two years and it has been a great journey together. It is going to be more fun as we are shooting together daily. Our show’s concept is also about the sweet banter between the two leads. I am happy we have that same chemistry in real life also.”
- Brexit 'will have to go back to the people' for a second vote, says Peter Mandelson
- Eleven talking points from NRL Round 11
- Buhari, APC taking Nigerians for fools, says Obasanjo as CNM melds with ADC
- Fancy working at the Adventure Dock? Eight incredible jobs on offer right now
- West Africa: Can New Leaders Revive West Africa's Fight Against Organised Crime?
- "It does take its toll": MSPs talk about politics and mental health
- Meghan Markle's new supporting role: keeping the monarchy significant
- ‘We started talking about marriage in the first 10 minutes of our date’
- A Blackadder star has been working at Cardiff Castle for years
- Labour MP Lloyd Russell-Moyle Says Party's Election Campaign Was 'Treacherous'
- Erika Lust Says She Has an 'Ethical' Alternative to 'Mass-Produced' Porn
- Tanzania: Let's Talk Period. Breaking the Silence
- I have patients with incurable brain tumours, psychosis and Parkinson's – and all of them were declared fit for work by the DWP
- A message from Salako, a new podcast and a dangerous enemy
- New lease of life for Duncan Casey in France
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Carillion was driven by 'rotten corporate culture', MPs say
- Jacqueline Jossa says ex Dan Osborne will be at the birth for one simple reason
- Nigeria Says 14.8M People Affected By Boko Haram
- Ministerial aide quits her government role with customs union warning for Theresa May
- UK government 'dismally failed' Afghan interpreters who worked for British Army, warn MPs
Dheeraj Dhoopar Says It Was Difficult To Quit Kundali Bhagya; Talks About Working With Surbhi In New Show have 604 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 19, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.