Run the Jewels appeared on The Late Show to showcase their track "A Few Words for the Firing Squad." The duo, El-P and Killer Mike , offered a hard-hitting rendition of the 2020 song, which sees the pair reflecting on their value as artists.
"A Few Words for the Firing Squad" comes off the rap group's most recent LP, RTJ4 . The album featured collaborations with Greg Nice, DJ Premier, 2 Chainz, Pharrell Williams, Mavis Staples, Zack de la Rocha, and Josh Homme, who also co-produced his track "Pulling the Pin."
Earlier this month, Run the Jewels joined Black Thought and Danger Mouse for their new song, "Strangers," which also features A$AP Rocky. The track will appear on Black Thought and Danger Mouse's upcoming collaborative album, Cheat Codes , out this Friday, Aug. 12 via BMG.
Run the Jewels are currently on tour with Rage Against the Machine , with several more upcoming shows at Madison Square Garden. The group will also perform at Reading and Leeds festival in the U.K. and will re-join Rage Against the Machine in Europe in September.
- James Gunn To Write, Possibly Direct, Next 'Suicide Squad' Film
- James Gunn Reportedly in Talks to Write and Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’
- Broncos Mailbag: Are Denver’s inside linebackers not up to the task of stopping the run?
- James Gunn, fired from ‘Guardians,’ to write new ‘Suicide Squad’
- Hulk Hogan returns to WWE ring at Crown Jewel pay-per-view, first appearance since 2015
- James Gunn set to write 'Suicide Squad 2'
- Hurricane Irma Looting: Teen Looters Reflect One Year After Police Involved Shooting, Investigation Ongoing
- James Gunn, fired from ‘Guardians of the Universe’ franchise, has been hired for DC’s ‘Suicide Squad’ sequel
- Bitter Tenor of Senate Reflects a Nation at Odds With Itself
- Looking back at the 1900 hurricane that wiped out Galveston and made it stronger in the long run
- Bitter tenor of the Senate reflects a country at odds with itself
- ‘Barney Miller’ star Hal Linden reflects on ‘The Samuel Project,’ lasting success of cop comedy
- Detroit Pistons: How Dwane Casey's rise was fueled by N-word
- Jerry Lee Lewis ready to fire up Sparks Nugget
- Fantastic Foursome Q&A: UW’s seniors reflect on their journey, quiz each other and talk about legacies
- Under fire from all sides, CMP losing the power of its word
- Concert review: The Carters’ ‘On the Run II Tour’ is an honest, moving tribute to true love
- Abroad in America: What Is Firing Up Female Candidates?
- Donnelly under fire for diversity comment during Senate election debate
- Chris Webber reflects on 'love' he felt in Michigan return
Run the Jewels Reflect Back With ‘A Few Words for the Firing Squad’ on ‘Colbert’ have 427 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.