If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Rolling Stone may receive an affiliate commission.
It might start to sound exhausting, but getting a good amount of sleep every night can't be overstated: Poor sleep quality has been linked to a jaw-dropping amount of life problems, from chronic pain to more severe conditions. One thing that can help you get a better night's sleep: your mattress.
There are a ton of factors to consider when shopping for the best mattress for you, from its size to firmness. Such an important purchase shouldn't be taken lightly, but that doesn't mean it needs to be a stressful experience either. In fact, it's easier than ever to find the best mattresses in a box, so you can get it delivered directly to your door.
You no longer have to worry about fighting to fit your mattress through a narrow doorway. With the best mattresses in a box, you can simply unbox it right in your bedroom . Read on for how to pick the best one for your bedroom.
Boxed Mattress Buying Guide
From mattress type to return policies, here are the factors to consider when shopping for your new mattress in a box.
Mattress Type: Many boxed mattress are made of foam or hybrid materials. Be sure that your potential mattress aligns with how you sleep, whether you're a side sleeper craving the softest bed available, or someone who sleeps on their back and prefers something firmer.
Return Policy: Many brands offer flexible return policies with their mattresses, giving you a set amount of time to evaluate it and make sure it's right for you. Be sure to assess what the process would be like for your potential mattress, to ensure there won't be any issues if things don't work out the way you hoped.
The Best Mattresses in a Box
From Casper to Zinus, here are the top brands to consider when you look for your next boxed mattress.
1. Zinus Green Tea Mattress
This best-selling memory foam mattress from Zinus is infused with refreshing green tea and moisture-absorbing charcoal that cradles key areas of your body, such as your hips and shoulders, to relieve stress and promote better sleep. A 10 year-warranty comes included.
2. The Purple Mattress
Purple has become a well-known mattress-in-a-box brand for good reason: This mattress' GelFlex Grid provides your body with the optimal amount of cushioning and support, cradling you but still providing body proper alignment during the nighttime. Available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, California king and split king sizes.
3. Leesa Original Hybrid Mattress
When I was in dire need of a new mattress, I took the plunge and ordered Leesa's Original Hybrid Mattress after a recommendation from a friend. This was my first time purchasing a mattress online and having it delivered in a box; as someone who has never been fully satisfied with their mattress before, I was a little nervous. Two years later, I'm sleeping softer and sounder than ever before; the combination of soft foam and supportive springs offers a balance that immediately puts my body at ease. As a side sleeper, I really appreciate the lack of pressure on my shoulders and hips. I've been consistently waking up fully rested, oftentimes in the exact same position I fell asleep in. Leesa offers a 10-year warranty and a 100-night trial. Available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king sizes.
4. Linenspa Hybrid Mattress
This low-profile mattress may not look as dense or as comfortable our other options upon first glance, but as the saying goes, looks can truly be deceiving. Its cozy knit cover and a layer of quilted memory foam make this soft to the touch, while its steel spring base provides ample support and durability. For under $300, we call that a steal.
5. Casper Original Mattress
Casper's original mattress gives you the best of both worlds, with softer foam around where you'll lay your upper body and firmer foam for your lower body, which promotes proper spine alignment while you sleep. If that wasn't enough, the mattress' breathable top layer helps keep things cool during the night so you don't overheat or begin to sweat. Casper also offers a 100-night trial, starting from when you receive your mattress. Available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king sizes.
6. Lucid Plush Memory Foam Mattress
This gel-infused memory foam mattress features a 10-inch medium plush profile that provides comfort for all sleepers, whether you prefer to sleep on your side, back, or stomach. Available in twin, twin XL, full, full XL, queen, short queen, king, and California king sizes.
7. Avocado Green Mattress
Avocado Green Mattress
Avocado's Green Mattress comes with an impressive amount of certifications, including being rated as a top organic mattress in the United States. While its gentle exterior is soft to the touch, this is on the firmer side on the mattress spectrum, ideal for back or stomach sleepers, or someone craving added support while they count sheep. Avocado offers a one-year trial to decide if the Green Mattress is right for you, as well as a 25-year warranty (yes, you read that correctly).
- ‘Parasite’ Inspired Countless Memes; Now Comes the ‘Parasite’ Merch
- The 7 best beauty boxes 2020: From Birchbox and GlossyBox to Powder and Lookfantastic’s kits
- Weekend Box Office Plunges To 22-Year Low At $55M+, Theater Closings Rise To 100+ Overnight As Coronavirus Fears Grip Nation – Sunday Final
- Five UFC stars who could box Floyd Mayweather as legend says he will get in ring with Khabib and McGregor for £482m
- Hold MindTree; target of Rs 945: ICICI Direct
- Home care boss breaks down in tears as she describes paying £100 for a box of 50 masks when she needs 1,000 a week and says staff only have aprons and gloves to protect them
- Coronavirus Australia: Tips to prevent comfort eating during COVID-19
- Mike Tyson admits his tigers could have come from convicted Netflix star Joe Exotic as he hails his ‘ingenious mind’
- Mike Tyson admits his tigers could have come from convicted Netflix star Joe Exotic as he hails ‘ingenious mind’
- Mike Tyson admits his tigers may have come from Joe Exotic as he hails convicted Netflix star’s ‘ingenious mind’
- NY Gov Andrew Cuomo's daughter Mariah, 25, comes under fire for failing to wear a face mask properly after posting photo with her dad that shows the covering pulled below her nose
- Experts say it may be time for grocery stores to ban customers from coming inside
- Dyson microbiologist reveals you should hoover both sides of mattress once a week to ward off coronavirus
- The best cheap boxing gloves you can buy in 2020
- Stimulus 2: Why govt should think big and out of the box
- Finance Ministry sanctions Rs 46,038 crore as states share in taxes for April
- Saif Ali Khan says no one expected Tanhaji to do so well, calls it ‘highly patriotic film’ that ticks all the boxes
- New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Grieving alone: Community funeral comfort limited amid COVID-19
- Check out our list of comfort food that might not be ‘comforting’ to your health
RS Recommends: The Most Comfortable Mattresses That Come in a Box have 1250 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.