One of the most adorable couples in the tinsel town, actress Payal Rohatgi and wrestler Sangram Singh got married last month in Agra in the presence of their close family members. And now, post their wedding, the couple has been sharing several pictures from their intimate wedding. Interestingly, they have so far hosted two receptions in Delhi and Ahmedabad for their relatives.
And now, Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh are all set to host their third reception in Mumbai for their friends from the industry. Sources informed ETimes TV that the couple will host their grand reception in Mumbai on August 27.
Well, ever since the news came out, fans can’t keep calm to see the celebrities in their stylish avatar at the reception of Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh. In an interview with the same portal, Sangram said, “Marriage is a very beautiful experience. you are rich in every sense. We are no more two people, we are one, now. Payal is at peace now. We don’t argue over small things, we have become mature as individuals. Now we look forward to holding hands and living our life together as one. And we need all your blessings.”
Talking about the couple, Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh met in the show Survivor India. They got engaged in 2014, and after her appearance in Lock Upp as a contestant, the couple decided to get married in 2022 after dating each other for 12 years.
- A 'talkative' Deepika Padukone shares school report cards on Insta, and fans can't keep calm
- Top Current Affairs & GK for August 2019: Here's the round-up
- The 'other' in brother: Boris and Jo Johnson, Malvinder and Shivinder Singh - famous siblings turned rivals
- Dhoni takes new Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk out for a drive in Ranchi
- Diwali 2019: Inside The Bachchans' Grand Party With The Ambanis, Shah Rukh Khan-Gauri, Akshay Kumar-Twinkle Khanna, Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli, Katrina Kaif And Others
- Narayana Murthy credits Manmohan Singh, Chidambaram for India's economic reform & tech boom
- Amitabh Bachchan Will Host A Diwali Party After 2 Years: Reports
- The Banzai banquet: Japan's newly enthroned Emperor Naruhito and his wife attend glittering reception for international royalty, including Queen Letizia and the striking Queen of Bhutan, after traditional cheers rang out at centuries-old ceremony
- Obama's final report card: Did he live up to his promise?
- Things to do in arts, entertainment & more starting Oct. 27, 2019
- Hooked! Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma begin new innings with wedding in Italy
- First Rani Padmaavati, now Draupadi: Deepika to play Pandava queen in 'Mahabharat'
- News about Amitabh Bachchan's hospitalization not true
- Priyanka-Nick wedding: Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Sandeep Khosla in Jodhpur, who is creating Chopra's bridal look?
- My speech at US Congressional hearing
- Election 2019 Canada: Live updates on B.C. polls so far
- Old warhorses rise to bring back sparkle to Congress fortunes
- With a handshake, the Queen forgives: She greets Martin McGuinness - the man who headed terror army that murdered her beloved cousin - and even manages a smile
- NA Chairwoman meets with national female footballers
- Top10: Should India bothered about its IMF quota?
Payal Rohatgi And Sangram Singh To Host A Grand Reception In Mumbai On August 27: Report have 493 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.